• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any January 2015 Sleevers out there

Donna66

Hi, All

I was wondering if there were any January sleever's out there that would like to chat about their up and coming sleeve op.

I am due to have mine on the 13th Jan in Czech and am very nervous but very excited at the same time.

I started my pre-op diet today (slimfast) not doing to bad actually, thought I would be really struggling but thankfully not. Haven't had many food thoughts which is good but still early days, will most likely be struggling by day end of week lol!.

gill147

Hi Donna66, I hope all went well with no complications. I'm hoping to have a sleeve soon, but I'm still waiting for the date. Let me know how you go on

Donna66

Hi Donna66, I hope all went well with no complications. I'm hoping to have a sleeve soon, but I'm still waiting for the date. Let me know how you go on
Hi Gill, I had my sleeve done on tues jus gone & I was up & about properly within 2 days of my surgery. I'm now back to work 6 days out. I feel fine, am earing well albeit very soft foods & liquids. Lost jus over a stone already & loving my band

gill147

That's really good. Your going to be another success story and your back to work so quickly. I was thinking I might need about 2 weeks off. How much weight have you got to lose altogether.

Donna66

That's really good. Your going to be another success story and your back to work so quickly. I was thinking I might need about 2 weeks off. How much weight have you got to lose altogether.
On day of op I was 16st.11....I'm now 16.1. So have lost 10 llbs in 6 days not bad. I jus hope I keep it up as at that rate I b 1 skinny Minnie in no time lol. My aim is to lost 7 stone in total

What's ur starting weight?

gill147

My starting weight is 18.6. I hope to get down to about 11-12ish. I had an endoscopy last week and next week I shall be ringing the hospital to see what's happening. I've been waiting about a year and a half and I've been told I'm going to have it within the next three months. I just want to get on with it now. Keep me updated with your progress and I'll let you know how I'm getting on. Gill

Donna66

My starting weight is 18.6. I hope to get down to about 11-12ish. I had an endoscopy last week and next week I shall be ringing the hospital to see what's happening. I've been waiting about a year and a half and I've been told I'm going to have it within the next three months. I just want to get on with it now. Keep me updated with your progress and I'll let you know how I'm getting on. Gill

Most defo hun. Good luck wen u ring & hope ur surgery is around the corner for u now.

Kar8858

Yes I'm on the 26th!! Wow 5 months...it's flown!
I'm going to the caravan Saturday to check it over!