• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any more Jelly ideas? lol

top_kat

I am starting on the milk diet for my pre-op tomorrow, so have just made up some strawberry milk jellies and also some lemon and lime "lemonade" ones for a change . . .

Just wondering if anyone else has done anything different with jellies :) and if so, if you'd like to share. I've stocked up on the ones to make up and will buy some pots for the office, but would love to hear anyone elses creativity :)

I just used to have the boring NAS jelly on it own, sometimes with one of my ration of two yoghurts poured over it too.

Be careful with the pots of jelly, lots are not sugar free

Was a nightmare going to a family 21st when on the milk diet - everyone else getting drunk, and there was me drinking diet coke. Took a couple of jelly pots too to eat while they had party food!

i made my sugar free jellies up and then poured them into lolly moulds and froze them! they were delicious and lasted a lot longer that way also...

I am starting on the milk diet for my pre-op tomorrow, so have just made up some strawberry milk jellies and also some lemon and lime "lemonade" ones for a change . . .

Just wondering if anyone else has done anything different with jellies :) and if so, if you'd like to share. I've stocked up on the ones to make up and will buy some pots for the office, but would love to hear anyone elses creativity :)

LOL I've been very creative with jelly in the past but recipe too racy for this forum. More Fifty Shades of Grey :p seriously though I have used NAS high fruit juice squash for me best squash around & made my own jellies & ice pops.

Surely not a woman obsessed with the Fifty Shades books lol

Tame? lol

;-) I am an experienced woman. This novelette is for the teenage Twighlight brigade. 23 year old virgin yeah right a fairy story. LOL

You could have made a fortune writing the books lol

LOL too busy enjoying myself to write those books. LOL

Hi Top Kat, when I tried slimming world diet I did a sugar free jelly made up until it was just starting to set, then added either natural yoghurt or quark and whisked, then leave to set, and made like a mousse and was really nice if you fancy this xx

Thank you :)

I've just tried both of my jelly's so I could make a plain one in case I didnt like them and OMG they are both YUMMY! :D

But I will keep in mind the recipes with quark etc for mousse when Im post op :)

I will need these to keep me going, I hate "shakes" and I struggle with soups . . .hmmm lol

Thanks for the milk jelly idea, gotta try that, just seen a recipe online where you whisk it before putting in fridge to set and it makes a milk jelly mouse :)

LOL I've been very creative with jelly in the past but recipe too racy for this forum. More Fifty Shades of Grey :p seriously though I have used NAS high fruit juice squash for me best squash around & made my own jellies & ice pops.
Now you have us all wondering!! T xxx

;-) I am an experienced woman. This novelette is for the teenage Twighlight brigade. 23 year old virgin yeah right a fairy story. LOL
At last - I find someone else in agreement! If you gonna write this stuff it needs to be written well ........ A more Interesting dabble in this area would be the film Secretary with James Spader...... Sorry Kate for hijacking the jelly thread! Tracey xxx

Back