• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any regrets?????

Caren said:
Oh thank you tatania, I love this place :) xxx

Caren,

It just takes a little bit of imagination and creativity along the way to come up with suggestions!

Tatiana

Butterfly the early days can be hard because food is literally taken from you with quite frankly rather awful replacement. I hated the liquid post op diet. But this will pass and soon you'll adjust your diet to include nicer foods. (not saying bad foods just more satisfying than liquids).

As the others have sad yoghurts can ease the sweet cravings.

Good luck and before you know it the weight comes off and food becomes secondary!

Karen19745 said:
I don't regret it at all, the same as everyone else, I wish I'd done it sooner. I kept some of my favourite clothes in a suitcase under my bed that I couldn't bear to throw away and swore I would get back in to them one day. The suitcase was full it is now empty, at the weekend I tried on the dress that I wore when my daughter was christened and she is 17 next month and it fits me. I have lost nearly 5 and a half stone, I still want to lose another 5 but hopefully by May next year I will and that will be a year since surgery. I was a chocoholic but I have learned to make the right choices, don't get me wrong it's not always easy but an orange calypso ice lolly does the trick when I need something sweet. Everyone is commenting about how much weight I've lost and how good I look, I know it sounds like a clichet but nothing could taste as good as the way I feel now, and you will feel like that too and I had my op 4 months ago tomorrow, karen x

That's ace well done xxx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back