• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

any regrets

I would just like to say a huge thank you to everybody who has replied to my post I am extremely grateful. You have provided answers I have been searching for for some time nobody seemed to be able to answer what I wanted in clinic. I am still very interested in hearing any regrets people have after the operation. Thanks

No regrets here either!
The thing I've read the most is the only regret people have is the fact they didn't do it sooner. Im thankful that at just 25 I was given this opportunity.

Sometimes its incredibly overwhelming and emotional to stand infront of the mirror and see a size 24 body and then put on a size 14 top. Your brain, (well mine at least) hasn't caught up and eyes don't believe what's actually in front of them. I have shed many a tear over this. They are happy tears of course! It can be hard to cope with (until you get that top on, stroke your less bumpy curves and work it) ;) lol

The food side of things... it's literally just food. That's it. Something we're lucky enough to have plenty of to survive on. Yeah it can taste good but I tell ya, that size 12 almost within reach tastes better. MUCH better!

I'm 13 months post bypass, 9 stone down and almost 34 weeks pregnant. It's got to be one of the best decisions I have ever made! :D

No regrets here either! The thing I've read the most is the only regret people have is the fact they didn't do it sooner. Im thankful that at just 25 I was given this opportunity. Sometimes its incredibly overwhelming and emotional to stand infront of the mirror and see a size 24 body and then put on a size 14 top. Your brain, (well mine at least) hasn't caught up and eyes don't believe what's actually in front of them. I have shed many a tear over this. They are happy tears of course! It can be hard to cope with (until you get that top on, stroke your less bumpy curves and work it) ;) lol The food side of things... it's literally just food. That's it. Something we're lucky enough to have plenty of to survive on. Yeah it can taste good but I tell ya, that size 12 almost within reach tastes better. MUCH better! I'm 13 months post bypass, 9 stone down and almost 34 weeks pregnant. It's got to be one of the best decisions I have ever made! :D
ditto. I was 26 but felt like I was in a 60 year old body, now I feel like I have my youth back. X

Back