• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anyone from the north west England

I'm Wirral, not too far :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I am north west but Preston

Hi, I am in Manchester :)

im from stockport, just on the boarder of manchester, hoping for my surgery atthe spire manchester

Hi Guys,

I'm booked in at the new Phoenix center in the Countess of Chester on the 16th!!!
Start pre op diet tomorrow.
Excited :0)

good luck for your liver reduction diet hope all goes well, what op are you having, i had my op my sleeve done at salford royal under prof ammori

I'm having the full works band out, gallblader out and bypass!!! With mr Kerrigan, trying to stay positive but life is getting in the way :-/ x

I have only 4 days left on the Liver shrink diet then am listed for my gastric sleeve on Friday. Am now at that excited stage and just want to be getting on with life. An unexpected bonus of the LSD is the 18lb weight loss so far :)

I'm in Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire just over the boarder.
Week 19 and 87lbs down.
Xxx

No 87lbs all together.

24 lbs Pre-Op
11lbs milk diet
48lbs in 18 weeks weigh day Wednesdays so I should have reached 50lbs in 19 weeks
About 2.5lbs a week on average.
I'm hoping it carries on at the same rate then I will be at goal at 1 year post op. 12 stone about with 12st 4lbs gone. (-:}

Back