• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone from North West England?

everpositive

Hi all,

Only been coming on here a short period of time, but have noticed that there are quite a lot of lap banders and bypassers from the North West and in particular Greater Manchester area. I'm in Stockport. Anyone else from the Republic of Mancunia?

I'm in Salford & I'm a bypasser. So is Hopeless Case, she's in Bolton.:D

I'm in Wirral :) Tammy is in Manc, so is Thaialina (Sara). Andy is in Runcorn I think, and BigAndBeautiful/Bouncy(can't remember) is in Liverpool I think :)

As a scouser, I find the large number of Mancs a bit scary :hide:

Yes Red, born here. Lived away for a few years but that's all.

Yes Red, born here. Lived away for a few years but that's all.

You ain't a Scouser then! My ex would argue that til he's blue in the face as he's a Birkenhead lad and he says he's no Scouser! :D

I lived in Manchester & worked in Stockport for a few years, so I guess I'm honorary North West. ;)

Lol....I was led to believe if you were born over the other side of the mersey you were not a scouser.....depends on who you talk to...xx

we get called woolybacks sometimes, but it's all the same. I don't sound like a scouser, I sound a bit like a southerner after living down there for so long, so I'm just generally a confusion.

Back