• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone from North West England?

Hi Guys - My first post on the site.
I am from Burnley - I too had my Bypass at the Alex with Mr Senapati on the 20th November. Just started pureed stage - BLISS Heinz baby porridge lol

:welcome:Hi & welcome to minimins!
How did your surgery go and how are you feeling? I had my bypass 5 weeks ago & I am doing really well. This is a terrific forum, I have learned lots and really been supported by the lovely people on here.

Take care.;)

Hi - I'm new to MiniMins, live near Preston (Walton-le-Dale) and am loving the supportive vibe here! I'm at the beginning of the WLS journey with my GP just putting together the referral. Would love to hear any advice on how seriously the PCT takes the NICE guidelines.
xxLxx

Thanks so much! Well done on the weight loss! How are you feeling?

xxLxx

Hi to another Prestonian:D:D:DHope you get the funding you're after hun;)

Hi thanks for that. Getting used to how to do things on here! Surgery went really well, Op on Thursday home on Sunday. Had all the worries that most people seem to have - how much should I have, when should I have it, should I feel like this etc etc. Was really apprehensive before hand [wish I had looked at this site prior] but beleived this was the way forward for me. Following things to the letter at the mo and feel like things are going well. Speak again soon.

Cleggy, so glad your op went well! You should start a thread with your expereinces so far when you feel up to it;).

Keep us posted and BTW, fantastic loss so far!:D

Phatgirl, Thanks Hun. Trying to get my head round the site at the mo. Take it I can't add a 'ticker' till I get more post's in lol. You seem very switched on with it all - well done. I have read many of your post's, an inspiration to others. You too keep up the good work.

Phatgirl, Thanks Hun. Trying to get my head round the site at the mo. Take it I can't add a 'ticker' till I get more post's in lol. You seem very switched on with it all - well done. I have read many of your post's, an inspiration to others. You too keep up the good work.

Aww, thank you!:ashamed0005: You are giving me a big head! Every post counts so get posting !!! People will want to hear your story so please share.:D

Hi
I am from Irlam, quite near to The Trafford Centre or Eccles
Hopeing to be a bander but having to go through 6 months of weight management first as I come under Salford
x

I had private consultation at Spire Manchester with Mr Ammori but he's asked me to go for tests and let him know results and he's gonna write a letter to try to help me get NHS funding so if I got funding not sure where I'd have to go but if i were forced to go private, I would be at manchester with mr ammori

I had private consultation at Spire Manchester with Mr Ammori but he's asked me to go for tests and let him know results and he's gonna write a letter to try to help me get NHS funding so if I got funding not sure where I'd have to go but if i were forced to go private, I would be at manchester with mr ammori

I'm having my consultation with him on sat - have heard good things about him

xx

he's really good, no matter which way you go, you'll come out knowing that whatever decision you make, you'll be in safe hands

hi muppet im andy yes i live in runcorn and im defo a him the last time i looked lol. so what's your story then have you had your op or are you still waiting to have it done. we will have to keep in touch

Sorry Andy, I missed this post, yes we will have to keep in touch.

Actually, we may have someone in common.

Do you have a cousin called Lisa?

I tried to pm you, but it wont let me, maybe you have got the box ticked, not to accept pms or you dont have enough posts???

Please let me know.:)

hi muppet yes thats my cousan lisa god it's a small world hey. i dont know why you can't pm me the only thing is ive only got 40 posts on here so may be thats it. i'll try and send you my email addy if i can to you. hope we can chat it would be nice to chat to someone whose gone through the same bye for now

Great Andy, not sure how you would do that though, cos I cant pm you and I dont expect you can pm me, and I dont think we're sposed to post our mail addys.

Lisa thought you had a band, lots of people get mixed up with bands and bypasses.

Lisa and me have been friends for about 18 years.

Back