• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone going to the info session at the Whittington on the 30th July

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Hi all was just wondering if anyone was going to the info session at the Whittington on the 30 th July.
Take care luv Roch xx

I will find out what shift my husband is on and if it turns out he is off I would love to come, Husband came with me to my first appt he actually found it really interesting (He had been concerned about me wanting this op) I need Gary to come with me because I cannot travel that far on my own with my dissability also it would be good for us both to chat with others post op infact everyone :D .
Hugs xx

I will find out what shift my husband is on and if it turns out he is off I would love to come, Husband came with me to my first appt he actually found it really interesting (He had been concerned about me wanting this op) I need Gary to come with me because I cannot travel that far on my own with my dissability also it would be good for us both to chat with others post op infact everyone :D .
Hugs xx

Ok hun ty chat soon xx

Back