• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Whittington Support group meeting?

Hun i not 2 sure bout the venue as this is my first time 2 but their is a pub bout 5 mins walk on the same road i think on the other side and also most prob a coffee bar in the shops by the station again just 5 mins walk xx

Hun i not 2 sure bout the venue as this is my first time 2 but their is a pub bout 5 mins walk on the same road i think on the other side and also most prob a coffee bar in the shops by the station again just 5 mins walk xx

Thanks hun, I think I know the pub you mean as I passed it on way to hospital but it looked a bit scary and rough with all the men sat outside so will give that one a miss lol

I could always go up to the canteen in the hospital I guess, at least I know where that is ;)

Omg ur coming all the way down from East anglia today gosh that is commitment xxx

Omg ur coming all the way down from East anglia today gosh that is commitment xxx

Yup and it's only the second time I've actually travelled alone and so far in almost 10 years due to agoraphobia (first time last week for group appt). Kirsten said we have to attend at least one of these meetings so I'm biting the bullet now whilst last week's meeting is still fresh in my mind ;)

Yup and it's only the second time I've actually travelled alone and so far in almost 10 years due to agoraphobia (first time last week for group appt). Kirsten said we have to attend at least one of these meetings so I'm biting the bullet now whilst last week's meeting is still fresh in my mind ;)

Hun if you want to pm me ur mob number then when we r 10 mins away i can buzz ya and we can meet u outside if you dont want to walk in on ur own xxxx

Hun if you want to pm me ur mob number then when we r 10 mins away i can buzz ya and we can meet u outside if you dont want to walk in on ur own xxxx

Thanks hun, will do xxx

There should be another lady coming from last week's group too but I forgot to get her number before she left me at the tube station! Will hopefully see her there :)

Twiggie, Roch, I would love to meet outside if possible, I am comming from Essex with Hubbie, He though will be having a drink in the pub across the road! (The Pub is not so bad, I think alot of chaps use it on their lunch breaks or on way home from work, it is quite friendly) Gary my husband came to the education session with me and my 1st consultaion and took in alot of infomation, but this support group he said is more for me he said he would rather me go natter as much as I want without having to worry if he was bored :D Thing is he comes with me because I can't manage alone due to my dissability problems he is very good to me .
Anyway can't wait to see everyone, you too Caroline ;) .
XX

Twiggie, Roch, I would love to meet outside if possible, I am comming from Essex with Hubbie, He though will be having a drink in the pub across the road! (The Pub is not so bad, I think alot of chaps use it on their lunch breaks or on way home from work, it is quite friendly) Gary my husband came to the education session with me and my 1st consultaion and took in alot of infomation, but this support group he said is more for me he said he would rather me go natter as much as I want without having to worry if he was bored :D Thing is he comes with me because I can't manage alone due to my dissability problems he is very good to me .
Anyway can't wait to see everyone, you too Caroline ;) .
XX

Hun will pm you my mob number and if ya text me i can call ya when we are 10 mins away so we can all meet lol xxx

Hi everyone, I've just got home! :)

Sorry for dashing off at the end like that but I had to rush to get the train lol

Wish I'd plucked up courage to chat to you all a bit more, maybe next time when I'm not so nervous :eek: but it's nice to be able to put faces to some of the names now.

PS Sorry Diana, as I mentioned in PM, I'd already left home to get the train down before you posted or I'd have met you outside xx

Back