• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Whittington Support group meeting?

Hi Diana

I will be there - think I was chatting to you yesterday whilst you were waiting to see Mr Sufi! I was the lady with red hair in the grey short sleeved graffiti type sweater!

I'm hoping to go too but hate the thought of walking in on my own so if I could meet up with someone outside first that would be great :)

Well Caroline nice to meet you :D It will be great to see a famillia face thanks xx

You may have read in my other post I had a very good consultaion..I've to have a few of the test done on e being an Echocardiogram mainly because of my dissability that I can't manage the bike test.
I just want it to all start coming through now so I can get started.
Hi Twiggie, I will try to meet up with you if you like, my husband and I are comming by Train so its just about getting there on time really. Gary I think is going to the pub over the road while I go into support group.
xx

Hi girls i am coming, the lovely Caroline is coming to collect me as my sciatica is so bad am not able to drive at the mo, looking forward to seeing u all there xx

I'm coming too! Might be on my own too but not worried as like caroline said everyone talks to everyone! But if anyone wants to meet outside i don't mind!

Cheers hun! That was taken two days before op! Need a newer one really! x

Wow in the pic u look slimmer than ur pic u had b4, did u lose lots pre op x

Yeah! Lost 10lbs!!! The old pic was taken nearly a year ago! Must have been at my heaviest as it was when i was on a see-food diet! You know, see it, want it, eat it!!! =P

LOL @ Caroline!!!

Just calming down after a screaming row with T mobile about my piece of doodoo phone - you cannot believe the rubbish they come out with - anyway long story short - got a new hopefully unbroken mobile coming on Friday - if anyone else has problems with them I have the name and direct line of a v high up woman in complaints who isnt in India.

Hi there- newbie whittington hospt (hi amysbypass)

Hi there minimins wls site members,

I am a newbie, kindly referred to your site by amysbypass- thank you! for referring me to a wonderful site.

I was looking forward to meeting you guys tommorow, but have to postpone to possibly next month when I feel better.

Best wishes
free spirit

Weight Loss - Diet Ticker
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Last edited:
Hi freespirit! Is that the lovely lady (don't want to write your name as you may want to be anon!) who was in at the same time as me? If so, i lost my book with your email in the back and was really hoping to see you at the meeting or on here!!! If i have the wrong person i am very sorry!!!

Hi Amysbypass- yes thats the one!

Hi Amysbypass,

Yes I am the very same lady. If its okay, is it okay if I stay as spirit for now- thanks!

Youre picture looks amazing!, congrats on your weightloss. Please send my love to your mum and dad. They were so nice!
I thought of you alot, hoping you were doing alright. I saw the post about the sacre you had and I just froze, thank god you replied and said you had been in hospt but was okay!

I was so looking forward to meeting you tommorow, but you'll never guess. I was in the hospt for eight days, they had to go into the area that was dragging and extremely painful again under local anth. Although that pain went away, one of the wounds was oozing pus. So I have been a bit poorly since. Told to take it abit easy for now, to and fro gp. The hospt team are brilliant, just one of those complications I suppose.

Will definetly try and meet you at the next one.

Thank you so much for telling me about the brilliant weightloss site. I really appreciate it. When I finally meet you, you'll be slim beautiful blonde, I will probably not recognise you.

becoz of the wound I will probably have to wait for a long time before a fill. But having pcos and hypothyroidism I was expecting a slow start anyway. I have lost 11 lbs, until fill then. But my body needs too heal, still pain and possb infect. As long as I am not gaining thats fine.

Anyway, best wishes on your wls journey and lots of love
spirit
X

Spirit!
I am so sorry to hear that. I'm sure you will be just fine. I still have pains too, just trying to ride them out. Will ask kirsten about them tomorrow after the meeting. Such a shame you can't make it. Would have been lovely to have seen you. Really pleased you found me on here. What do you think of mini's? Great bunch of people who give some great advice!
Please take it easy and hopefully i'll see you at the next meeting. But do come back here. Would be great to hear how you're getting on. Will definately send your regards to my mum and dad. They have also been wondering how you were getting on!
As i said, take it easy and hopefully talk again soon.
Amy xxx

Spirit, by the way congrats on the great weight loss! Big hugs! X

Can anyone tell me what sort of venue this is please as I've never been before and I'm not very good with unfamiliar places. I think I'll probably be arriving about an hour early so is there anything there I can do to pass the time? Thanks :eek:

Back