• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone had dr el hasani as their surgeon?

Hi,

Im up for a meet up if amyone fancies it Mr El Hasanis patients be good to see anyone.I'll organise if enough interested cx

would defo be up for a meet xxx

Me too - my op with Mr EH is scheduled for 6 Dec. I'd really welcome the chance to meet others both pre and post-op ! I'm on a roller-coaster ride every day at the moment :confused:...

Rose

it will be a great help for everyone pre-op's and post-op's, their's quite afew of us now so be nice to support eachother

Uh -oh... got a call tonight from Chelsfield Park saying my op date has been cancelled and is to be rescheduled at Farnborough "as near as possible" to the original date (6 Dec). Apparently all those originally booked in for Chelsfield are being recalled to Farnborough due to NHS funding issues.... anyone else had their dates changed ??

Am ringing Mr EH's secretary tomorrow to find out when. Am concerned that I am flying to Goa 3rd week of Feb and I want to be fit enough to go, and to be able to eat when I get there !

Rose

Thanks as ever Lisa for your kind words which always cheer me up!

My op was changed to next Thursday, so only 5 days later - hopefully yours will be soon after the original date Rose. I think you have to wait 4 weeks before you fly anywhere so fingers crossed.

Getting a little bit fed up with chicken, :eek: but the Del Monte orange juice ice lollies are nice - good tip. Have lost 10 pounds so far, and one more week of the diet to go...but don't forget I had 4 days initial 'false-start' before the Chelsfield Park one was cancelled.

How was the bathroom sharing on Laxative Day, Lisa?! :confused: Bit worried about that one - Chelsfield had me staying at home the day before and coming in early in the morning. The PRU have me coming in on Tuesday evening for surgery on Thursday...:cool:

Thanks coolas - glad to hear your new date was so close, hopefully mine will be too. Good luck for next week !!!

Rose

Hi I had Mr El Hasani and if you want to chat message me,on facebook I am Carin Hayne

Hi, If anyone wants to meet up in The Glades Bromley or Bexleyheath shopping centre tomorrow afternoon let me know

Carin

Hi Carin
I would defo be up for a meet and chat tomorrow at Bexleyheath be nice if others could too might be a bit short notice though ???? Ill come back on this thread tonight to see if theres anyone else who wants to meet and to work out times/places etc xxx

Carin..... i forgot, ive sent friend request on f/b i am Dawn ...... ......

Ok thanks Dawn,I've added you let m know where you want to meet afternoon would be better for me or lunchtime :) xx

Yes short notice :sigh: ;) but I am free and if no one can its no probs,I was going to Bexleyheath anyway :)

Can't do Bexleyheath tomorrow but would welcome meeting up another time. Bromley is better for me.

Had baaaad news today... phoned Mr EH's secretary who told me the reason my op date has been canceled is that they've run out of funding and I'm now facing a 6-8 month wait to have it done at Farnborough !!!!!!!

Rose :(:(:(

Ooohhh Nooo Rose,

:sigh::sigh: I am a mile from Bromley town so pick a few times days are free and I will try and fit in. CX

That would be great - thanks :)
I work in central London but will be based at home next Friday (16th) and could pop into Bromley in the afternoon ?

Rose

Thanks as ever Lisa for your kind words which always cheer me up!

My op was changed to next Thursday, so only 5 days later - hopefully yours will be soon after the original date Rose. I think you have to wait 4 weeks before you fly anywhere so fingers crossed.

Getting a little bit fed up with chicken, :eek: but the Del Monte orange juice ice lollies are nice - good tip. Have lost 10 pounds so far, and one more week of the diet to go...but don't forget I had 4 days initial 'false-start' before the Chelsfield Park one was cancelled.

How was the bathroom sharing on Laxative Day, Lisa?! :confused: Bit worried about that one - Chelsfield had me staying at home the day before and coming in early in the morning. The PRU have me coming in on Tuesday evening for surgery on Thursday...:cool:

hi coolas

i'm just so glad to be of some help. your going in with the same time scale as me mine was monday night for op on wed. the nurses are fantastic and will really look after you, there really is no need to worry about the laxative at the PRU you are in side wards which have 4 beds in each and there is a toilet just outside in the corridor, i found the toilet always empty but if not there was another one just further along so theres plenty of privacy! you do get plenty of warning incase you were worried about that side of things!
is someone sitting with you on the morning of the op? they were really good and let my partner sit with me whilst i waited for my op. i had mine at 1.15. if you do want someone with you just ask the head nurse i'm sure there'll be fine with it.
anymore questions dont hesitate to ask, bet you never wanna eat chicken again in your life!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Lisa

thanks for the tip - hopefully it will be ok.

Did you have liquid diet for 4 weeks after, then puree diet for 4 weeks?

keep reading different things...:confused:

Back