• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone had wls abroad

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Yes we have members who have been abroad. This may sound a little harsh but I'm not sure what you mean by can anyone help. We can't do your research for you. We are a support forum for people thinking of and those who have had surgery.

We are not in a position to offer any recommendations for either a surgeon, provider or even the type of surgery. There are so many considerations you need to make, not least gaining the support from your GP.

Have a read through the various surgery abroad posts but I cannot stress enough the importance of research.

Curlymum

Yes we have members who have been abroad. This may sound a little harsh but I'm not sure what you mean by can anyone help. We can't do your research for you. We are a support forum for people thinking of and those who have had surgery.

We are not in a position to offer any recommendations for either a surgeon, provider or even the type of surgery. There are so many considerations you need to make, not least gaining the support from your GP.

Have a read through the various surgery abroad posts but I cannot stress enough the importance of research.

Yes I have been researching was just looking for some advice. I have been reading through the forums. Thank you

slimkim

I've just returned from Belgium and had VSG on 14 Feb.

slimkim

I'm feeling well, I can't fault the surgical team nor any of the care I received. Top notch and I'd go again in a heartbeat.

Good luck with your surgery in Latvia. I've not come across them in my research. What are you getting done?

MiainLondon

I’m tossing and turning at the moment whether to use Belgium or Latvia
It’s going to come down to the procedure I’m having done. Lap band removed and low BMI so need to consider whether I want a band again or MGB now