• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone seen Future Perfect? Important!!!

Great news Caren, so happy for you x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Can I also add my congratulations, I've followed your posts religiously and have always admired your congratulating and praising others when your own progress seemed so unlucky and you were watching others manage to get wlsurgery. Anyway Caren I'm so pleased. Just off to put a name plaque on the losers bench for you.

OMG Caren.... i am and i so mean it so Happy for you... with all your let downs you have had you have still stayed so positive.. and still been a great support.
Ooh im having a little dance around my living room for you...wooooooohoooooo. There is a nice space waiting for you on the losers bench xxx
im so excited for you...can you tell!! lol xx

Totally agree could not have put it better myself...well except I am not going all the way to MK to dance round Raynes living room too.

Really good news the last thread I read it all looked like no go - so well done you xxxx

That is brilliant news. As everyone has said, you deserve this opportunity as you have been here for everyone with a smile and wise words.

Crackers x

So pleased for you . xx

Im feeling chuffed for you.......yeehaw! I am actually thinking of changing from a wrap to a sleeve I think now. Hope everything goes swimmingly for you!

Hellooooo future perfect!! can you put me on the list for 23rd May please? waaaahoooooo having my sleeve in Brno, Czech Republic OMG!!!! cant believe its finally here :) :D:D xxx

Woohoo

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

No I've not stopped smiling yet lol thank you so much everyone, I really never thought it would ever happen! I'm ecstatic :D xxx

from me phone :D

OMG Caren that's fantastic news! I just sicked up my cup of tea with excitement! If anyone deserves it it's you, particularly cos every time I come on here I feel so bad that you sit there watching all of us post oppers and still have nice things to say! Never mind about that now though - soon it will be your turn - I might even get the Mr Sheen out and polish the losers bench specially for you! :) :). Xx

Congratulation Caren you so deserve this x

Hellooooo future perfect!! can you put me on the list for 23rd May please? waaaahoooooo having my sleeve in Brno, Czech Republic OMG!!!! cant believe its finally here :) :D:D xxx
Fabulous news Caren its been a long time coming x

That is the best news ever. So happy for you Caren. You totally deserve this. Yayayayayay xxxx

yehhhh brilliant news caren :) seems may is a good month for alot of us on here woohoooo xxxxx

congrates caren xx

Back