• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone starting liver shrinkage diet this coming week?

louisaL

looking to make a change!
I've my op 2 weeks tues so starting the liver shrinkage milk diet tomo (Monday 30th April)

Anyone else?

i start tomorrow as well my op is 14th may

mines is a low cal diet

my op is on saturday but im lucky enough to be at a hospital that doesnt do this pre op diet :) xx

Hi ya,

I started mine 2day as band on 13th. difficult so im aving a modified sunday dinner. start milk 2 mo i think

Me! As you noted in my post. Like Drylaw I'm on low carb low cal diet and have my op the day before you.

What pre-op diet are you doing?

I am supposed to be doing low cal but decided to do milk diet instead. I started last Monday, bypass is on Friday.

My partner said that it is the milk that shrinks the liver. Is that right? Not sure it can be as why would some hospitals not do milk?

My partner said that it is the milk that shrinks the liver. Is that right? Not sure it can be as why would some hospitals not do milk?

Any diet that severely restricts calories provided by fat and carbs will shrink the liver. Good luck with your milk diet.

My op is May 16th as well. I've just been told to do high protein low cal and lose about 3 kgs if possible. Any tips? :D :sign0009:

Nellyphant said:
Me! As you noted in my post. Like Drylaw I'm on low carb low cal diet and have my op the day before you.

What pre-op diet are you doing?

Hi Im doing milk. So 6pint milk (but can only usually manage 3ish) nas jelly and an oxo cube with water.

All the best to you xx

clairyb said:
My op is May 16th as well. I've just been told to do high protein low cal and lose about 3 kgs if possible. Any tips? :D :sign0009:

Hi my band is on the 16th!! 2 weeks today... Good luck, how exciting!! I'm on the broth diet (low carb) xxx

I start my milk diet today, op is 16th have used nearly a pint in the NAS jelly, does anyone know where to get NAS crusha I can't find any

dinkydink said:
Hi my band is on the 16th!! 2 weeks today... Good luck, how exciting!! I'm on the broth diet (low carb) xxx

2 weeks today is the 15th?

Hows everyones pre op diet going? im living on weetabix, ryvita and chicken with new pots and lots and lots of,....... no not jelly tots lol tea im off to boots in a min as it is 2 weeks since me pre pre op diet started. Got me fingers crossed dunno y i could never stick to a diet b4 now!!!

I'm on day 3 of my pre op low cal diet, my ops on Tuesday May 15th too. I had prepared myself for the milk diet but was given low cal which is hard at times but I distract myself by doing other things and thinking it will all be worth it.

Back