• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Appointmen with surgeon tomorrow

I'm a bit nervous to be honest! My appointment at Charing Cross Hospital is tomorrow afternoon. I've seen everyone else, just the surgeon to see now.

If all goes well, he will tell me that I'm going to be able to have the sleeve and then it's just a matter of playing the waiting game. Fingers crossed!:fingerscrossed: :eek::fingerscrossed:

Awww, dont be nervous.. Relax..

Im sure everything will be fine.. Dont forget to post and let us know how you get on!

Then you can join the waiting bench!

I have to warn you, its not the most exciting, but its where we are heading, which is the exciting part!

Good Luck!!

Marie x

The daft thing is, all I want to do today is eat - I think it's a stress thing. Trying to be good, but keep wandering into the kitchen. Fortunately there's not much that I fancy in there.
:eatdrink051:

Going to try to keep my mind off things by carrying on with some knitting this evening xx

Awww good luck dude! Have my fingers crossed for you x

Hi Hun,
I saw the surgeon last week at cx he was really lovely, all the best for tomorrow, who knows we may be in for our op's at the same time
Bunny xx

i hope all goes well keep us posted.
when did you recieve your letter im also keeping fingers crossed for myself waiting for a surgeon appoinment.
good luck
kerryx

i hope all goes well keep us posted.
when did you recieve your letter im also keeping fingers crossed for myself waiting for a surgeon appoinment.
good luck
kerryx

My letter was dated the end of November, so it's been quite a gap between then and the appointment. I'll keep my fingers crossed that yours arrives soon xx

Back