• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I cannot believe it. wooohooo

Janeywanttoloosealot

:DI have done it with time to spare. I have an appointment at walsall on the 28th August for wheight management. I have about 20 stone to loose but i desperately wanted to have lost 9 stone by the time i went back to see the team and guess what i have done it (woooohooooooo):D:D:D

i still have a long way to go but i am nearly half way there. I hope this post inspires pre opers and post opers alike.

:talk017::bliss::bliss:

Thats tremendous, well done.

xx

Oh that's absolutely fantastic Janey, you have done so very well. I hope you are so proud of your achievement.
Very best wishes to you x

Thats some going, you go girl :) show them that you can do it! Fantastic, keep up the good work :)

awwwwww thanks everyone i am so happy except i never thought when i wrote this post that i haven't considered everyones feelings. Some people are really struggling at the mo and here i am shouting from the rafters how much i have lost. If i have affended anybody i am truley sorry and i am here if anybody wants any advice all be it i am no expert.

janey xx :):)

Back