• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I cannot believe it. wooohooo

Fantastic achievement Janey. You will not have offended me and I'm sure many others by being excited about your weight loss. You've worked the tool you were given and you've got the results to show for it. That's inspirational and that is what we take from your post. Well done girl :0clapper:.

Just wonderful! We're all really proud of you and never hesitate to say when you've done well, I think it's brilliant and it's also inspiring for the rest of us xxx Awesome x

i had to read it twice wow well done

Hi Janey firstly congrats big time "9 stone is 5 months " WOW hun u have all the right in the world to shout it from the roof tops thats an amazing weight loss and u should be so proud of urself.
Hope you have a good weekend and congrats on ur app xx

Last edited:
Janey please don't feel bad about telling us all how happy you are. You have every right to shout it from the roof tops if you wanted too. You are a total inspirtation to have lost so much weight in such a short space of time. Can't wait to hear the next up date. Take care.

Back