• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

appointment cancelled

jo bow

received a letter yesterday saying they have to cancel my surgeon appointment on the 16th april to 3rd sept such a long time to wait from april is any body else goin 16th april?:cry: its just they dident say why so wondered if clinic is cancelled

blimey, thats such a long wait!!!! seems wrong to me :( good luck xxx

it will - its just a waiting game. easy for me to say but time goes so fast. give them a ring - see what they say?

xx

ano caren i feel its never gona happen for me x
yeah it will :) just hard to be patient, as mrs SAFC said, give them a ring see what they say. fingers crossed mate :) xxx

Caren said:
yeah it will :) just hard to be patient, as mrs SAFC said, give them a ring see what they say. fingers crossed mate :) xxx

Gotta say April moved to September would test the patience of the world champion of patience.

Really hope they can get you in sooner xxx

Gotta say April moved to September would test the patience of the world champion of patience.

Really hope they can get you in sooner xxx
yeah thats far too long, gits!!!

That's such a long wait! It will fly by hun but it can't be easy to stay positive - hang in there x

Srh are doing it to everyone and it's not just the bariatric stuff. I've had 4 apps made for my veins in last 2 weeks, they don't know if they coming or going.

happy days said:
Srh are doing it to everyone and it's not just the bariatric stuff. I've had 4 apps made for my veins in last 2 weeks, they don't know if they coming or going.

Wow! Must be a problem on management level then :( very frustrating!

Hang in there,
I know it's easy to say when I've already had my op , but if it's any consolation, it took me two years to finally get my op done, before you know it your time will be here.x

Does your hospital team have a bariatric nurse co-coordinator? Ask to see her, she can press on your behalf if it's not medical.

jo bow said:
well i rang today dr small is on anual leave 16th april this is why its been canceled untill sept :(

How long is he on annual leave for?!? Your hospital must be either a lot busier than mine or managed worse (which is hard to believe lol)

hi jo bow and welcome to the world of SRH

there were many appointments cancelled at the beginning of the year mine being one of them. I was due to go 9th January which was cancelled to the 28th May. thus will mean that it will be a year and 2 days since I saw the dietician.

I was told it was unavoidable and that was the first appointment that they could give me.

keep going we will get there fingers crossed they don't cancel my next one!!

hi jo,
just been told my op which was planned for thursday has been cancelled due to them receiving late feedback about my sleep apneoa test.
so, i know just how you are feelin my love. i've cried most of the day but in the end you just have to accept that there are some things over which we have no control. our day will come - i'm sure
take care

Oh that's terrible news...So sorry to hear about your op's being cancelled.
Hope all works out for you sooner rather than later.

Andy x

Back