• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Appointment closer

purplefluffything

I feel very excited once again:), I origanaly had an appointment for 17th August for my 2nd appointment at the whittington then it was changed to October 25th :( I was very upset and sad I could have cried, I then managed to get it changed to the 5th October, ok but still not good but better, I have continuosly called the hospital everyday to try and get a cancellation but no luck, so today I just took a leap of faith and called Kirsten the Nurse, she said she would look on her computer for me and call me back, I did not expect much BUT then ten minutes later the little Angel called me and got me a closer appointment, She managed to move it to September the 14th YES! I can live with that, its now much closer to my origanal appointment, apparently Mr Sufi is away from the middle of August for 4 weeks which is why mine was moved.
Now I am a very very happy bunny again I cried when Kirsten told me the new date, what a plonker I am hey!:wee::party0011: I am happy happy.
Also I have not been very well with my pain so this new appointment is very good news.
I would also like to say congratulatoins to all that have their ops coming up and first appts.
And get well wishes to all those that have recently had surgery.
It is taking me a while to catch up with every bodys news since I have been poorly this past week.
Take care , Night Night god bless.
Hugs xx

Congrats hun, would you say its better to call Lorna or to call Kirsten to pester bout appointments lol x

Well done on getting a sooner appointment :)

now to try next week for an even earlier one lol :D

Evening,
lovely to see you:) how you doing?
Elffi, I have thought about trying to get in even earlier, but my orignal appt was the 17th August and apparently isMr Sufi is away for 4 weeks and by the sounds of it they are very very booked up.
I also am very gratefull that Kirsten who is the baritric nurse who got me in quiet a bit closer, I don't want to be cheeky; but who knows its very tempting to keep trying :D :p hehehehe!
Roch, I have only met Kirsten Brett told me about her when I met him he could not speak highly enough of her, and then I met her I see he was right she is very approchable, I have heard others say she is more of the approchable out of the two but Lorna maybe really nice?
Do you need to call someone then?
Gaynor and Zns thanks for your support Its very much appreciated :) .

Watch this space I maybe here again saying its earlier.
Im still excited at what I have I really am :)
Hugs xxxx

Back