• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Appointment confusion

Chellopmummy

Hi guys and gals

So I’m having a sleeve at walsall manor and on 6/12/17 I signed my consent awaiting pre op and anethatist.

Those appointments have now come through but I’m confused as pre op has come before anaesthetist is that right?

Does milk diet start straight from pre op appointment?

Thanks
Chelsea

Different hospital but i only got to see anaesthetist on day of op. They will probably want to see the results of your pre-op checks anyway, particularly the heart trace.

Milk diet is usually (but not always) for 14 days before surgery if it is for liver reduction.

Same for me as Sam - I only got to see the anaesthetist on the actual day of surgery. Makes sense that the pre-op would be before the anaesthetist, the tests that are done during the pre-op are primarily to check that you can handle anaesthesia.

Hi guys and gals

So I’m having a sleeve at walsall manor and on 6/12/17 I signed my consent awaiting pre op and anethatist.

Those appointments have now come through but I’m confused as pre op has come before anaesthetist is that right?

Does milk diet start straight from pre op appointment?

Thanks
Chelsea

Hi, I am at Walsall Manor too. I have my pre op on the 29th of January and I see the anaesthetist on the 6th of Feb. Have you been to the seminar yet.

Back