• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

appointment has been cancelled

David1974

I feel so sad that my final appointment has been cancelled and put off for 4 months. I don't understand why. I was all ready to go and see Dr on 28th and now its cancelled. :mad: I feel like eating so much chocolate :17729:

I feel so sad that my final appointment has been cancelled and put off for 4 months. I don't understand why. I was all ready to go and see Dr on 28th and now its cancelled. :mad: I feel like eating so much chocolate :17729:

No ooooooooooooo don't do that deep breath have you asked if you can get a cancellation? ? It does sound harsh tho which hospital are you with ????

These things happen I'm afraid.

Why not ring tomorrow and see if you can be put on a short notice cancellation list?

Move away from that chocolate...........;)

it will be hard to back away from the choc but one thing leads to another.....and well we know what can happen!keep strong and like mazza said give them a call and see about getting a cancellation appointment good luck you will get there

That sucks, David! They didnt give any reason at all for cancelling your appointment? I hope you get another one soon!

Back