• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yet another cancellation aarrrgghhhhh

dont worry lynne been called worse well come november it will be 1 year since i got funding but just think they have all ready been given the funding money i know that wales only do 50 ops a year how much interest is that money making and they should us it to fund more op or hire a surgeon to cover for the muppet with a gimp leg:8855:
... only a year! it's been 2 years past June since my funding was approved and here I am still hanging on in there. nothing else for it I'm afraid, and the embarrassing thing is I work for the PCT ..... in finance! no perks I'm afraid :) x

... only a year! it's been 2 years past June since my funding was approved and here I am still hanging on in there. nothing else for it I'm afraid, and the embarrassing thing is I work for the PCT ..... in finance! no perks I'm afraid :) x

its a ridiculously long time to wait!

... I know, but when it's out of your control there's no point in fretting as only makes you ill with anger. we live and learn I suppose.... and good things come to those who wait apparently :) x

well in 2001 i was sent to hereford then sent on to telford every thing was in place 3 days before i was due to go in i had funding taken away now i have got it i just want it done not go thru every again to have it pulled

Back