• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Argh, TOTM again!!!!

Pookiedoodle

Totally in love with Mika
This is doing my head in now - I always seem to be on the blob!
:yuk:

I'm 10 months post op, and my cycle still hasn't settled down.

I get 2 weeks between if I'm lucky.

Meh!

Rant over.

Everyone ok today?

xxx

Periods don't half scupper my attempts to stay on target. I really sympathise as you are doing so fantastic and deserve to be fully enjoying yourself and life right now.
Have you been to see your GP about maybe a coil or implants ? Sometimes they reduce periods or can almost stop them as far as I have heard. It might be good to go see what the doc can suggest for you lovey x

Oh hello there Neen, thanks so much for your reply, I shall make an appt with my GP and see what she suggests.

Glad you got your message I sent you and hope it helped to cheer you up a little.

Like I said, I'm here if you need me, get yourself on Facebook woman!!

xxx

Heya girlies;)

thought I was the only one who had been on a permanent period since I had the op almost a year ago, And I have a merina coil which usually means you dont bleed. Have mentioned this to more than one of my gp's, the dietician and my wls consultant none of whom seen to be at all concerned about it!

Ah well!

i had my op in march....had implant put in in april....NON STOP! had it taken out in july and tried the mini pill cerazette....no change :( stopped taking that last week and FREEDOM!! lol

Going to go back soon adn ask about getting the merina coil myself, have heard good things about that....hope it works for me!

Back