• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

As Promised, New Piccies!

Absolutely fantabulous !!! The change is amazing and you so deserve that big smile you have on your face !

Can't say anymore than the comments that everyone else has...you look stunning and more importantly, you look like a real happy bunny! :party0038:

A huge well done on your journery so far, a brilliant advert to us all that are waiting for our ops & wishing to look as happy as you soon!

Also, I wanted to say thank you very much for posting pictures...they really are inspirational... and you evidently are one of the lucky chosen ones who is incredibly photogenic!!!

I was looking for some shots of me that I could bear to put up in a 'public domain' as it were, but I have spent the last 20 odd years avoiding having my picture taken...I could give Linford Christie a run for his money when anyone produces a camera, believe me!

Can't say anymore than the comments that everyone else has...you look stunning and more importantly, you look like a real happy bunny! :party0038:

A huge well done on your journery so far, a brilliant advert to us all that are waiting for our ops & wishing to look as happy as you soon!

Also, I wanted to say thank you very much for posting pictures...they really are inspirational... and you evidently are one of the lucky chosen ones who is incredibly photogenic!!!

I was looking for some shots of me that I could bear to put up in a 'public domain' as it were, but I have spent the last 20 odd years avoiding having my picture taken...I could give Linford Christie a run for his money when anyone produces a camera, believe me!

Thank you Angie, I too was looking for some 'old' pics this morning to post but, like you spent so long avoiding the camera I struggled to find any. Wish I had had some more taken now!

Thank you kind people for all your super comments, you're all too kind! :eek: Very true about being happy though, I never ever realised quite how life changing losing weight could and would be.

In a way I'm truly grateful for reaching almost 21 stone and living my life as a morbidly obese person. Without that happening I would never have experienced losing the weight and feeling the way I feel now. It's just magic and I'm grateful for every new day that dawns. :character00238: :talk017: :character00238:

Cuppa xxx

I can't seeyour photos Cuppa? Am I not able to or am I doing something wrong?

x

WOW WOW WOW look at you, you look amazing hun :D

x
Hummm.....:confused: Not sure why you can't see them? Any ideas anyone? xx

congratulations and a huge thank you for posting your pics it helps us newbies see that the wait is worth it

also
loubyl00

try scrolling right back to the first post its on page 2

OMG you look stunning, and if you don't mind my saying you look years younger too.

Well done!

Fantastic Hayley !!! Lovely dress ;)

WOW!!

You look absolutely stunning...... well done.

Thanks everyone! :D xxxxxx

Lisa the dress is from Monsoon, my first ever purchase for myself from there! :D I should mention I have some Gok Wan pull me in underwear on too, it works wonders!

Cuppa xx

Back