• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

As Promised, New Piccies!

Oooo me too Hannah, can't beat a bit o Gok! :D
Cuppa xx

I bought a new one last week from simply be and this week they have 40% off grrrrrr !

Wow Hayley you look beautiful babe, you must feel on top of the world. xxxxxxx

WOW!

Cuppa!!!

Really dont know what to say!

Amazing!! You should be so proud of yourself!!

I hope I can do just as well!!

Love Jacquie xxx

Wow Cuppa

you look awesome and a lot smaller than your dress size. Well done and keep getting those pins out!

Wow Cuppa!
That is very impressive. You look fantastic! I would never have guessed in a million years from your after photos that you ever had a weight problem!

Well done!
x

Thank you Angie, I too was looking for some 'old' pics this morning to post but, like you spent so long avoiding the camera I struggled to find any. Wish I had had some more taken now!

Thank you kind people for all your super comments, you're all too kind! :eek: Very true about being happy though, I never ever realised quite how life changing losing weight could and would be.

In a way I'm truly grateful for reaching almost 21 stone and living my life as a morbidly obese person. Without that happening I would never have experienced losing the weight and feeling the way I feel now. It's just magic and I'm grateful for every new day that dawns. :character00238: :talk017: :character00238:

Cuppa xxx

This is such a positive and lovely post. It is so apparent from what you have said that you are happy and in a good place and it really made me feel a little teary when I read it.

Well done
xx

Hi Cuppa,
I cant see your photos. Is it cos Im new or am I doing something wrong.
Cheers

Fantastic, what a transformation you must be really pleased. You do look tiny I wouldn't believe you were a 16/18 and you cant see any loose skin. But you just look so happy well done keep up the good work.

Jeanx

Back