• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

As Promised, New Piccies!

OMFG you look amazing well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Swit swoo cuppa! You look AMAZING! AM-AZ-ING! Phew! x

WOW WOW WOW you look amazing!!! Well done you!! Your dress is gorgeous and you look like a film star. In your first pic, i have that bra haha, hopefully ill get that body and feel the way you do. Thanks for sharing your pics, it really does give us who haven't had are op's yet real inspiration, knowing we don't have to feel like this forever and there's away out, thank you! xxxx

You look so wonderful!

WOW cuppa !!!! you look absolutely fantastic !! you really are an inspiration to me :D . I was going to ask if youd had 'loose skin' surgery but having read the posts i can see you havent :O , youve done so well and have been very lucky with your skin, like someone else said it looks like youve never had a weight problem ... well done you !!! xx Dawn

wowowowo....................................Omg you look absolutely gorgeous..i was beginning to have doubts about my op but if i look half as good as you ................i am on my way !!!!!!
Are you sure you a 18, that black dress is lovely i would love to wear clothes like that !!!
well done you and what a inspiration you are x

i best take some pictures of me now !!!!!!!!!!!!

you look bloomin amazing! you should be so proud!

.x.

Wow, I haven't been on for a few days and am really surprised to see this thread is still being commented on!

Thank you SO much for all your wonderful comments, they really do mean the world to me. :D I would love nothing more than to believe my piccies could help inspire people who have weight to lose and are thinking of having weightloss surgery. I love my bypass and wish everyone the same happiness I have found through my surgery.

Thanks again,
Cuppa xxx :D

Back