• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Asda selling slimfast for £1 each

los in it

Not sure if this has already been on here but if not like I said Asda is selling slim fast for £1 per bottle I know some people on here are using it pre /post op
hope it helpful

Ive been getting it at morrissons for a pound too, im on the strawberry one, they are so easy and are lovely straight out of the fridge.

Erm i would say no, the strawberry one tastes like a real strawberry shake, much better than the powder mix. The banana one is ok, i havent tried any others

It's worth keeping an eye out in super drug, they often sell slim fast 2 for £1.50. When I see the offer I order a load that lasts until the next offer. I use slimfast a lot cos it's easy with my work schedule. The made up bottles taste a lot better than powdered stuff, and the latte one is ok when it's room temperature so handy to carry around.

I had the Mocha one today as on liquids for my fill today. It was the nicest one I've tried xx

Back