• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

B12 B12 B12.....over due :-(

~clio~

well the last few weeks i have been feeling rather poo!!! absolutely no energy... not that i have a lot these days anyway... but lot less than usual..not wanting to do anything... getting up and going to work is..hard work..

then it dawned on me... my B12 jab is long over due!!! do'h....:doh: :cool::cool:

so have booked it for next week and i hope i will start to feel better... i.e all my joints ache at the mo and moving is an effort not to mention feeling very teary....

so...heres looking forward to my lil prick next week... even if it does hurty alot...:eek:

Glad you realised what it was! Mine didn't hurt at all, but a man that was having his done at the same time said it hurt him. It must be my 'padding' lol.
Hope the b12 doesn't keep you from sleeping, mine did but it's worth it isn't it!
Lynne x

the last one i had didnt hurty too much ... and i realise after soo many that if they do it slower it dont hurt so much!!!! i really must set an alarm on my phone when its due!!!:cool:

Good idea lol.
Lynne x

I book mine in advance as I have a terrible memory.... They allow me to book three slots as mine are eight weekly xxx

Mine hurt like hell . . . worse than having twins ! (kidding xx)

hahahaha.....
i have come to the conclusion it depends who does mine... 1 nurse does it in seconds... the other slowly and while it prolongs the 'hurty' it doesnt 'hurty' as much... its thick stuff and needs to be done slowly!!!!!
x

TWINS INDEEDY!!!! lol:eek:

I give myself a B-12 injection every Wednesday. Sometimes it hurts, other times it doesn't. I've come to figure out that the pain is directly related to the angle at which the needle is inserted. Straight on hurts the worst, 45 degree angle is barely felt. :cool:

Back