• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back home from 1st consultation

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi everyone
Just arrived back from my consultation with Mr Ammori. It was worth the 4hr journey. As those of you have said he is a lovely man and answered all my questions. He even described me as AVERAGE WEIGHT! for this surgery. They say there is a 1st time for everything ha ha! I have rescheduled my bypass for 7th August at Spire Manchester, that allows for a bit more time to raise the funds! Still feeling nervous but know it's the right thing to do.
Allie:)

Good news Allie glad you got it all sorted out.
It is nerve racking I am awaiting surgery too but dont have my 2nd appt. till August so will be sometime after that but still gives me goosebumps when I think about it.

Jayxx

Hi Jay
I don't have another one i talked that through with Mr Ammori, it's all down to the distance for me i got blood tests yesterday and only need one when i go in. Don't know if that makes it better or worse, he has sent me the book on gastric bypass surgery and his card and i've just to call anytime i need to ask anything. You are so right when you say waiting is the hardest it just gives me more time to get even more nervous ha ha
Allie x

Back