• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back home - On the way to a new me :)

Wow it still amazes me every time someone is back so soon and letting everyone know how there op went, hope you all the best on your recovery and cant wait to hear about you shrinking! oh and please dont jump up and down too much with joy when bea gets the boot wont do them staples any good lol x:happy036:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D soz to hijack ur thread hayley but so pleased the back stabbing biatch Bea got evicted lol.
Hope u have a good day Hayley today xxxx

Well done Hayley - glad you are home all healty and not in too much pain - hope you up and about and back on your feet quickly!!

congrats Hayley glad to see all went well. :D

Just an update - feel really sore today. Just feels like ive pulled all the muscles in my back and tummy. :cry:

But on a positive note, the fluids seem to be going down a treat, my wee is clear so at least I know I'm fully hydrated, and I had a great sleep last night.

Hubby helped me out of bed all night last night for the toilet, and got up in the middle of the night to get my tablets without me asking. He set his alarm on his phone for 3.30am to do it. He's too cute :)

Hayley

xxx

Hi Hayley

So pleased everything went well for you and that you are home and being well cared for by your husband.

Well done on that pre-op weight loss, what a kick start to your journey.

(((hugs)))

Back