• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back in Hospital :(

Karen19745

I got took in to hospital last night, I was in really bad pain in my stomach and chest, they gave me a scan this morning cos they thought I had Gaul stones, but I haven't so they're gonna give me a CT scan tomorrow to see if I have a blockage in my new stomach, I'm not sure if I should ring SRH to ask their advice or leave it up to NorthTees to sort it out x

I am so sorry this has happened to you! If it was me I would let my bariatric team know so they can have some input if necessary.

Get well soon xx

oh no!! wishing you well Karen xxx

Oh no. Hope things get better for you soon. I would give SRH a ring, just in case xxx

Just thought I'd give you am update: The pain was that bad yesterday they had to give me morphine. My boyfriend rang SRH they said unless North Tees ask them for help they can't get involved because I'm under North Tees care, but the senior Dr came round and said we're not giving you a CT scan everything is on hold, they want to speak to a surgeon here who is going to be doing bypass surgery so they still don't know what's wrong. They gave me anti-sickness tablets so I've had a bit of turkey and gravy for dinner and I'm still on really strong pain killers to keep the pain away.

I hope you are back to full health really soon Karen. x

Hope you feeling better soon.xx

Peterborough Guy said:
give your team a call Karen, they might want to take over the investigations.

I agree, they are experts in bariatric. Let them decide if they need to have some input :). Good luck and get better soon :):):)

oh I'm so sorry to hear that you are suffering Karen. you have done so well, I'm sure you will get sorted and be back on track soon. take care. xxx

Chin up hun. Its crap now but everything will be okay

Xxx

Oh no! Hope you get well soon x

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Thanks for your support everyone, it's much appreciated, I don't know what I would do without my WLS family xxx

Back