• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Swizzlestick back in Hospital

Hi there Swizzel sorry to hear that you havent been well, but glad to hear you are on the mend xxx

Glad you're home safe and well hun, it sounds like a really scary experience:(:(
Make sure you rest up now xx:D

Oh Phoebe, you poor thing, It sounds like you've had an absolutely horrid time.

I'm glad you are home and feeling a bit better. That housework fairy needs her arse kicking and dont you even think about doing her work for her....

Rest up hun and concentrate on getting better xxx

sorry to hear youve not been sowell but glad to see your on the mend again . ive not been onlne for a couple of days or so as i spilt coffee on laptop and it wouldnt work....................kath x

Hi Phoebe,

Welcome back, it is good to see you posting again and I am so sorry you were not well and had to go through such a scary experience.

One thing I know for sure, housework does not go anywhere and it will wait until you are feeling well again and more able to do it!

Hi Pheobes, I dunno I disappear for a few days and look what happens! :rolleyes:;) So pleased you are back home and hopefully sorted, sounds like a scary experience.

Wishing you all the very best hun,
Cuppa xx

Back