• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back in Hospital :(

I agree, they are experts in bariatric. Let them decide if they need to have some input :). Good luck and get better soon :):):)

As a SRH patient who had bypass complications I would suggest you tell them at North Tees to consult with or hand over to SRH if that makes sense for me its about trusting the existing experts and I found out it is the SRH team who are training up all the other local teams!

Hi Phil, my boyfriend has spoken to the team at Sunderland but they said unless North Tees asks them for help they can't get involved. I have asked the consultant to contact Sunderland but he said they are starting to do Bariatric surgery here so he has transferred me to that consultant.
I had an ultra sound scan and they found a small amount of fluid on my gall bladder, my pancreas was enlarged and I have a small cyst on my pancreas.
I've had a CT scan today but that's come back clear.
I've got an endoscopy tomorrow morning so I'll have to see what the results of that are.
But if it comes back clear I can't understand where the pain is coming from and why I'm being sick?
Just feeling really fed up now been in here nearly a week and it's my daughters birthday on Wednesday and she's devastated that I might not be home for her birthday.
On the plus side I hope I've lost some weight x

So sorry to hear about this Karen,
I hope you get this sorted soon and are on the mend.
Keep us informed about your endoscopy and chin up we are all thinking about you.

Oh Karen, I really hope you feel better soon. stay possitive. we are all here for you. xxx

Thanks everyone x

Oh dear poor you. I'm sure any problem with your pancreas will make you feel sick, give you pain and make you feel very poorly indeed hun. I hope they sort it out very soon. I wonder if it is related to your surgery or not? Quite a few people seem to be having complications lately.
Sending cyber hugs and healing vibes xx

Hi Miss Tickle when my boyfriend spoke to SRH they said they said it doesn't sound like it's connected x

hiya hun hope al is okay, i was rushed into durham hospital but they wouldnt touch me made me sit in hossie for 48 hours until bed was found in SRH as the said i was their patient ... so maybe they will send you back.. SRH asked me why i hadnt gone straight to them? i just went to were was local didnt think i would have to go back to srh .. hope u get sorted xx

Hi Mazbrad, did SRH get to the bottom of it?

Hi Karen, honey ... hope you are feeling a bit better & they can locate the source of all your pain. Maz had to go back for a hernia repair. Thinking of you sweetheart xxx :):)

Oh dear Karen, I hope hey sort you out really quickly. Keep us up to date if you're up to it. Tajke care hun . Hugs xxx

Hi they let me home last night, I'm glad because it's my daughter's birthday today but I still don't know what's wrong. They gave me pain killers and anti-sickness tablets to go home with and said I would need to go to Sunderland to see my surgeon if I want anymore investigations doing

Glad you are home, honey ... enjoy your daughters birthday & then contact your surgeon to have your pain investigated by them. To discharge you with no diagnosis is appalling :mad: Hope you are not in pain today xxx :):)

Back