• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BIT OF A SETBACK....

JED

Hi all just spent 2.5 days in hospital had extreme stomach pain come on monday couldnt cope with the pain so went to hospital by time i got there i thought i was gonna die. it got so bad they knocked me out with morphene they done xrays and a ct scan they came back all clear. the surgeon could only explain that my new pipe had somehow become tangled in with my intestine causing the problem but im back home now and all seems fine.

Not nice! Glad you are ok now x

Sorry to hear that, Jed :wave_cry: Wonder why it has happened after all this time? Glad you are feeling OK now though, sweets :wave_cry: Long may it continue xxx :)

Poor darlin' . I really hope it doesn't happen again and you feel well again. You've done brill with your weight loss .
Take care
xx

Glad you are home hope it doesn't happen again hun xx

oohhh that sounded painfull glad your back home jed take care. xxxx

:)Here's hoping everything stays untangled:)x

OMG Jed that sounds horrific!
you def did the right thing by checking it out at hospital though and at least you received some good pain relief.
am glad you back home. please take it easy and look after yourself.
loadsa love n' stuff xx

OMG... glad you are ok now.. and hope it doesnt happen again x

Ouch, poor bugger. I bet you were petrified. Glad you are ok and well done on your fab weightloss.
Lynne x

Poor you! Hope you're feeling better soon x

omg jed!!!! im so glad you're ok now! gawd, what a worry xxx

Back