• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back in Hospital :(

Glad your home, I hope you start to feel better soon and I am amazed they sent you home without finding out the cause. If you feel no better get in touch with your Bariatric team to see if they can help you find out what's wrong. Xx

I don't feel in any pain now or have any sickness, but they told me at the hospital I might get a sore throat after the endoscopy (which I didn't after the ones I had done at SRH),
But I had a sore throat since Tuesday and then yesterday and last night I felt generally like crap, I was aching all over, I was sweating then shivering and I had a head ache, I took my temperature this morning and it was 38.5, so I went to the Doctors this morning and I have Pharyngitis which is a throat infection and swollen glands. I said to the Doctor, if I was a dog they'd have put me down LOL x
So now I have a course of anti-biotics, so hopefully by Monday I will be fit as a fiddle again and raring to go x

So glad to hear that you are home again and I hope the antibiotics kick in soon so you will be feeling much better. I was so worried that you might have been suffering from pancreatitis or something similar and am so glad that is not the case.

Would love to take this opportunity of wishing your little girl a really happy birthday :D

Back