• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY Gastric Bypass Back into the pool!!

ditzeeblonde

And the girls still got it, did 80 lengths in an hour thats a 2km swim! Very chuffed, did feel a bit wobbly but had my protein bar as soon as I was out which made a big difference!

OMG that is brilliant, I hate swimming but defo admire anyone who just gets on with it.

Well done you.:)

Well done. I am so looking forward to going swimming again once my portals have healed. How long did you leave it before going swimming?

Rebirthxx

nice one, well done ditze, maybe it should be ditze mermaid now instead of ditze blonde. hugs xx

Well done. I am so looking forward to going swimming again once my portals have healed. How long did you leave it before going swimming?

Rebirthxx

This was my first time back in the pool so 5 weeks out. xxx

Thanks everyone, my daughter would love it if I was a mermaid she's obsessed with them!

well done you, good stuff. I'm looking at going a gym with a pool don't think ill ever be able to do that many lenghts though, well done xxx

Wow Linzi, Im mega impressed hun. 80 lengths would kill me!

I went swimming yesterday for the first time in ages, and only managed about 8 lengths! Mine wasnt all in one go either as I had Zoe to look after. I feel a bit pathetic now lol.

Seriously though, well done hun. Just dont overdo it at such an early stage. I presume your wounds are all fully healed, but remember you are still healing on the inside at 5 weeks out. xx

Well done you, I have been swimming since my op, but over the last 6 months or so I have put it off as my loose skin on my legs is sooo gross, but I really could do with going it may help with building me up, thanks for the reminder!!

Long may you continue to enjoy it too

Back