• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I want to dump big time (i know it sounds mad)

Good to see you back on track, please dont beat yourself up, whatever weight you are for your sons birthday you will look lovely. You are beautiful, you just need to tell yourself this ! Good luck X

So sorry you are feeling like this Roch, just wanted to give you a :hug99:

I've only dumped once. I eat a bit of chocolate instead of of the whole bar, I eat a bit of ice cream instead of the whole tub, and I can eat a couple of biscuits instead of the whole pack.

I was concerend at first about this, but now I see this is how it works for me, I don't feel like I'm missing out, and to be honest it helps make me feel normal for once in my life !!!

Roch! Girls, girls, girls
WHAT HAPPENED TO PMA
Positive Mental Attitude.
You have all done so well and you are posting with such negativity. Consider this a kick up the backside to get you back on track.
You need to carry on your journey but only you can decide which way you turn
Good Luck

I'm so glad you've worked through this and are now back on track Roch. Please don't look on this as a failure, it's all part of the journey. We still have our emotions to battle with as well as the food side of things. Unfortunately the surgery doesn't fix our heads. I think you've done fantastically well and I imagine if this had happened whilst on a diet pre-op you'd have given up and carried on eating bad food thinking you'd failed? You didn't this time though, you got yourself back on track again :happy096:

Back