• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bananas - driving me bananas

I know - it's lovely! Good you can keep restriction in band as well - everyone's a winner baby! haha.
Just ordered my PB2 from Amazon - thanks again for the tip-off! x

OMG look at that !!

you now have to ignore my stats I am pregnant (that was my christmas shocker!LOL) figures are still moving down but I don't know how long for - you will win the race to goal I am sure:D

Congrats!!!!!!!

I know - it's lovely! Good you can keep restriction in band as well - everyone's a winner baby! haha. Just ordered my PB2 from Amazon - thanks again for the tip-off! x

Let me know if you like it. Did you get the chocolate, too? Whenever we have visitors from the States or UK I ship it to the and have then bring it out to me :)

have you tried freezing bananas? It's like a lolly. Peel, wrap in foil and freeze :)

no, just freeze it on it's own, not mashed just peeled and wrapped in foil and then frozen

Last edited:
Ohh just been reading through this thread - PB2 sounds tasty!

PB2 is nice, the chocolate one is too. I use a small amount of it (about 1/4 of the suggested portion size of 2 dessertspoons) and just stir it into hot porridge. Its rather nice.

Have also mixed some with water and spread it on Fruit ryvita too - much less fat and cals than normal peanut butter thats for certain.

It arrived this morning - excitement!
Worried I'll start putting it in everything haha.
I love PB on ryvita occasionally so this is much better - and yes, will use less than recommended portion (it's the story of our lives now eh??) haha xxx

I must be doing something wrong - I find the recommended portion tiny!

Back