• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

band fill booked

moe

:Di have just booked my first fill and god do i need this fill, i am going to cardiff on the 20th October i cant wait, i eat everything and anything i want at the moment, and i am permantely starving, i was hoping to be a good bit slimmer by xmas, i have lost a stone already but nothing since.:cry:

i have gone back to work and that is a nightmare as i work as a chef so i am permantely tasting and checking, i do try and taste with a teaspoon as apposed to a ladle :)

seems ages to wait for the fill but i am now counting down the days.

moe

You will be slimmer by christmas. stick to the teaspoon rather than the laddle easier said than done i know. it must be so hard working around food all day not surprised you starving just the smell is enough to make me crave it! good luck x

You'll be fine! Don't worry what your eating at the moment...it will definitly be alot less than u have been. Once your filled thats when u have to start the big change . No harm will be done at the moment and its expected that u'll feel this way so your only normal ! I was the same and was told don't worry if u put on a couple of pounds which thankfully i didn't but again no harm is done when one minute your on a pre-op diet and the next your able to eat again. Don't fret time will fly and all will be well. I can assure u because .....I've been there xxx

well done moe i am so glad for you..
is it with WLS? are you going for xray or clinical? and which package did you choose?
emmaxx

hi emma i am going with wls and i am having an xray for the first one and i have done the pay as you go package, as they said i will only need about 3 fills so roll on the 20th october!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moe

hi moe
thats great news hun..
how are you feeling now?
what time are you going to cardiff?
is that halfterm week?
emma x

Your fill will come round before you know it Moe, time flies!! In the meantime, enjoy being able to eat what you want but use willpower to keep the portions down and this will help you loads after you have your fill and start to feel more restriction xx

Hi Moe, how did your first fill go? I had my mine on Monday as well. I havent noticed a change in restriction and have another booked for 1st Nov.

Cheryl x

:cry:Hi sorry for taking so long to reply have not been on for ages, i live in devon if any one else is from this neck of the woods maybe we could share lifts for fills in cardiff, i have just had my first fill and yes i can feel a little more restriction i seem to be just eating all the time and my weight is going nowhere at all it just staying there i cant face joining a slimming class thats why i had this done i can honestly say i can still eat anything eg hot buttered toast, fresh bread pasta and rice help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you will get there moe - make the band your friend - you still have to watch your portions but it will work for you, is all in getting the right restriction - so, now you have had that first fill, give it a bit of time and then go get another - soon if need be - and the weight will start coming off in no time - but only if you don't cheat!!!

feeling it with you moe im not getting my first fil to thursday and can eat anything its really hard not slipping back into old habbits but just think in a few months it will all be right

hey mo
you will get there hun we all will im sure.. lol mrs green positive!
i have had to change my ways and start thinking that this is a life changing process and it is going to time otherwise i would of drove myself mad..
emmax

Back