• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my 1st fill booked YIPPEE

e.green69

:wave_cry: HI JUST WANTED TO SAY I HAVE MY 1ST FILL BOOKED FOR 29TH SEPTEMBER WITH THE WLS GROUP ITS IN BIRMINGHAM HAVE ANY1 HAD IT DONE UP THERE? AS HAVNT GOT A CLUE WHERE TO GO LOL.!! CANT WAIT THO ITS SUCH AN EXCITING TIME FOR US BANDERS..
COUNTING DOWN NOW

Wow!!! You have managed to book your first fill nice and early!! Can't help you with the Birmingham thing though - sorry! I am a southern bird!

crikey emma

i have not even thought about my first fill yet, i suppose i ought to, i was going to go back to wga and go to bristol and have one done there, do you feel you need the restricton already? i did eat one of my daughters chicken dippers last night it was lovely it did slip down a treat.

i have signed myself of work for the next few days as like you its a bit early to start going lifting things and as georgie has broken her arm by slipping of the trampoline i thought why not.

let me know how you get on and i will let you know how i get on with wga

all the best moe

i dont feel i need 1 at this moment but had to book early as most clinics only do once a month and gets busy thats why i got to go birmingam and not my local clinic cardiff as cardiff was only the 20th of month leaving it 8wks untill 1st fill so that would be to late..
emma

Back