• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band Fills

67jax

Does anyone know how many cc's The Hospital Group tend to put in at first and subsequent fills?

Hi,
I had 3ml put in during surgery in a 10ml band, not sure how much i'll get at my first fill, think its down to the individual and not sure how they decide how much to put in.
Sorry I cant help you on this but someone may!
xx

lilypersian said:
Hi,
I had 3ml put in during surgery in a 10ml band, not sure how much i'll get at my first fill, think its down to the individual and not sure how they decide how much to put in.
Sorry I cant help you on this but someone may!
xx

I didn't have any put in my 14cc band at op. it will be really interesting to see how everyone differs.

I was banded 25/8/12 and I got 19 ml band with 4 ml they put in my during the op
Also I go 4/10/12 for fill

Hope this helps x

I was banded by Mr S at Dolan Park and had 4ml in a 10ml band at the time of the op then had 2ml at my next appointment.

I have a 7 mil band and had 3 mils put in first time .

BlueDiamond said:
I have a 7 mil band and had 3 mils put in first time .

Omg bd
I did not no u could get a 7 ml band ?? That crazy
I though it was 10 ml band as I was told I had the smallest band 10 ml lol
How are u finding it with the 3 ml in it as ur kinda half restricted
Lisa x

I wonder how they decide on who to fill during the op?

Do you think its just surgeons choice?? Like making us wear paper knickers or cotton lol x

Wobbly71 said:
I wonder how they decide on who to fill during the op?

Do you think its just surgeons choice?? Like making us wear paper knickers or cotton lol x

Tbh am not sure ? I just suppose it surgeon choice
Or different provider offer different after care and advice on what u can and can't eat
Lisa x

lisa1983 said:
Tbh am not sure ? I just suppose it surgeon choice
Or different provider offer different after care and advice on what u can and can't eat
Lisa x

My surgeon said it depends on the size of your actual stomach

i rang THG and they said it's surgeons choice. We had Mr Halstead and he doesn't do any fills at time of op. He likes to make sure all is correct with the band after opw ithout the restriction of a fill.

She said if someone has 4ml in at time of surgery they might only get a 1ml fill at 1st app. If you have an empty band they might put 4 or 5 ml in.

x

Back