• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band Fills

Deebol

Hi all, Happy new year to u.

I had my first band fill over a month ago under xray it cost my £125 as the xray was included in my gastric band package. I have just called Little Aston Hospital (Spire) to ask how much for my 2nd fill and it is £220. When I first went in for my gastric band I was told I would be able to get fills for between £80 - £120 does anyone know or have any numbers where I can get this done. Obviously im in the Midlands.

Thanks

Dee x

Hi Dee

I paid for an aftercare package from healthier weight who have clinics in Birmingham Manchester and London. It costs £699 for 12 months and includes unlimited fills, dietary advice and support groups. I have been with them since August and they are fantastic.

Cheryl

Is there a wls group near u Dee cos they`re cheap. How much is it where u had your last fill, with that no that Dolan Park gave us?? I thought it was about £125. I`m still a bit unsure about where to go too but wanna get it booked asap. Hope your ok hun, Happy new year xxx

Mine are with Spire, have 3 included in my package and have now had 2 of them. At last years prices, additional fills were £180 each. You can definately get them much cheaper than this but I don't know your area. Good luck with finding someone and well done on the losses - you are doing great :)

Hi Dee, I`ve just booked my next fill but for end of Jan cos thats the earliest they could do. Hopefully they`ll put more in this time. Its cost me £120 with the wls group and this includes a fill and medical as I didn`t have my surgery with them. Any fills after that are £85 each. I could`ve opted for a 6 mth unlimited fills price of £275 but hoping not to need more than 3 within the next 6 mths. How r u getting along booking your next fill - any closer??

Back