• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

band op on fri and today i just want to eat.................

tinkywinky

SOOO HAPPY to be a loser!
help
just want to eat today. cant stop thinking about it. had my 3 slim fast already Usually only had 1 by now) and only soup left. done really well up til now but today i could eat for england. keep reading threads over and over and keeping out of kitchen but...................its still there .............food food food.................OMG.

Put anything nice in a cupboard so it's out of your line of sight! My OH keeps his treats in the vet box. I found it the other day though so he will have to move it again. However, I do find that if I don't see it, I don't think about it!

I really hope that you can ignore the calling of the food. You are doing so well x

friday wont be long try to distract yourself, keep up the good work, its hard but worth it x

Keep your hands busy typing on here and it will keep your mind off the ______. Good luck for Friday keep us up to date on your progress when you are feeling better.

Keep your hands busy typing on here and it will keep your mind off the ______. Good luck for Friday keep us up to date on your progress when you are feeling better.

thanks everyone

hang in there TW...I know its hard but drink, drink and drink some more...it's so worth it and a great boost to your wl.

very best wishes for a speedy recovery :hug99:

I'm right with you, I have one of them days today so i have been glossing (off all things) just to keep me out the kitchen. I have redecorated my bathroom in 2 days because all i want to do is eat!!!
i have the op on monday the weekend will kill me again everyone going out drinking and going to bbq's where will i be? Sat at home again!

Good luck for friday, keep it up.

Aww, its just awful when you want and can't have something thats in front of you. Get through today and tomorrow will be easier and another day closer to your op. You can do this, I know you can, we all know you can and YOU know you can. Good luck and don't dare go near that bloody fridge lol.

I'm right with you, I have one of them days today so i have been glossing (off all things) just to keep me out the kitchen. I have redecorated my bathroom in 2 days because all i want to do is eat!!!
i have the op on monday the weekend will kill me again everyone going out drinking and going to bbq's where will i be? Sat at home again!

Good luck for friday, keep it up.

Not sat in for too much longer. good luck with your op and look forward to hearing all about it.

good luck tinky and yorkshire girl you can do it just think about the end result!!!! xx heather/QUOTE]

Thank you!

Not sat in for too much longer. good luck with your op and look forward to hearing all about it./QUOTE]

Thank you too. I will sure keep you all updated. Thanks for the support!:)

Back