• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banded Nov 2017

melanie27

Banded 5 days and go and my god I'm struggling got what feel like hunger pains but I don't feel hungry in agony with wind and under my bust feels like I have a brick on it just all round feeling shit at the mo sorry for my language need to eat and can't find anything i want

x.Nicky.x

I assume your on the sloppy stage now? Are you any better, it is uncomfy for first week or so but it suddenly improves and u dnt even feel like uv had surgery.

Xxxx

x.Nicky.x

Aww i am pleased.

Have you been weighing yourself or u waiting?

Xx u pleased u had it done so far?

melanie27

Aww i am pleased.

Have you been weighing yourself or u waiting?

Xx u pleased u had it done so far?
I'e lost about a stone which I'm pleased with and yea so far I am I'll feel better once I'm able to ear properly ha ha cab you eat toast and how long was it before you could? X

x.Nicky.x

Tbh i havent eatten bread since as i havent fancied it. I have had a crumpet n that went down fine - once i had my first fill as surgeon said i shud experiment with other foods more so gave it a go. I was more worried about red meat but can eat lamb n steak fine xxxx

melanie27

Tbh i havent eatten bread since as i havent fancied it. I have had a crumpet n that went down fine - once i had my first fill as surgeon said i shud experiment with other foods more so gave it a go. I was more worried about red meat but can eat lamb n steak fine xxxx
I don't seem my surgeon till 18tj as he's away I'm hoping he gives me the go ahead to try differet food all I'm eating is mash and sloppy foods and still blending chunky soup altho I think I could prob manage more, when did you start exercising I'm dying to start riding my horse x

x.Nicky.x

I used to have horses until i put on all my weight, duno when u feel healed i spose but take it easy?

Sloopy foods r so boring lol - i lived on mash n scrambled egg..not long to go and u can return to normal foods

melanie27

This is why I've had my band well 1 of the reasons I want to ride agen I couldn't part with him had him 7 years I'm goin to try scrambled egg tomorrow x