• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banders Daily Diet and Exercise Log

Sure this is for banders but if you want to join in then I'm sure we'll be happy to have you and encourage you x

Ok food today .. although its not fab :( ..

Breaky 1 hot cross bun (i swear these are the food of the devil)
Lunch- left over curry from last night (home made) and half a jacket potato.
Tea- beef cassarole in slow cooker.. with veggies and a large yorkie pud.

water - half pint and 4 cups of tea! ...

The thing is Neen, because of the person I am, it helps very much. I'm one of those people that care what people think of me. If I was eating crap all the time, the main thing that would bother me is 'What if my family and friends saw what I was eating, what would they think?' I've put them through so much with the operation and I'd hate for them to see me going back to old ways. Plus it also helps to see what other people are eating, gives new ideas too.

Not had much today - I have an abcess on my tooth, very painful. Went into work, felt terrible, was there 4 hours then went to dentist, prescribed 2 lots of antibiotics (low cal I hope). Home now.

breakfast: strawberry slimfast and protein drink. 1 cup of tea, 1 mug of coffee. Tried a slice of ham and a babybell for lunch, nibbled a bit. Hopefully I will feel able to have something more substantial for dinner later.

Love Kat x

Breakfast - nature valley granola bar 194 cals

Lunch - salad stuff with boiled egg, tuna and sweet chilli sauce

Activia fat free red cherry yoghurt.

Tea, coffee with skimmed milk, couple of glasses of water.

your welcome Neen i hope the link opens ok x

Breakfast - 1 cuppa tea & 250ml of slimfast
Lunch - 1 Coffee -300 ml of Pumpkin and Red Pepper Soup
Dinner - 1 Coffee -300 ml of Pumpkin and Red Pepper Soup

Drinks - 500 ml of Blackcurrent and Apple Nas
1000 ml of Nas Orange
Cuppa tea and More water

Please bare in mind I only had another fill yesterday and on day 2 of liquids ( incase of new banders wondering why I am on liquids only so far out from op) onto mushys tomorrow (nom nom) LoL

It is NeeN - I been trying all sorta soups , they from sainsburys and taste so much better then the normal soups like tomato, cream of chicken etc.......variety is the spice of life lmao

Evening all!

Today I have eaten

One weetabix
Mushroom soup
Ww yogurt
Choc mousse
Veg soup
Sugar free jelly

I'm really struggling with my evening meal, going to Sainsburys for pumpkin and red pepper soup yummy ;)

Back