• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banders Daily Diet and Exercise Log

Thanks Neen. It is extreme, especially as they do not provide any written guidance on what to have after a fill or the rationale for it - but who am I to question it:D.

tranquil x

Evening all (as Dixon of Dock Green used to say - bet not too many of you remember that tv programme)

Today I had my phone call from Pam my dietician. Gave her my weight from this mornings weigh-in (only time I weigh during week).
Discussed how I was progressing. She is very satisfied with my progress after discussing my diet and excercise.
Has decided to make it 6 weeks before contacting me again. Wahoo - the chains are getting longer!

One piece of good news I shared with her was that I enrolled online for a local gym....its about 5 mins in car, or 15 - 20 walking time. I went yesterday to check it out before deciding to go for it.
Its called KissGyms.com and there are apparently going to be more of them springing up around the country. Price £14.99 per month, open 24 hours a day and they email me a password to get in as it has one of those number crunch terminals on the door!
So within a couple of days I should be able to use it....although I will have to arrange an induction first.

Anyhoo.....back to the real business in hand - food!

Breakfast - poached egg on 1 x slice of seeded batch bread - (toasted and cut into tiny cubes with my egg on top.)

snack - small banana

lunch - yogurt and 2 satsumas

snack - Alpen chocolate orange cereal bar

tea - Piece of cod about as big as half my hand, peas and sweetcorn, lemon and lime sauce.

Drinks - 2 x coffees, 3 x teas, 1 x glass water and rest was s/f juice.

As today was my day off - was out in the sunshine in the garden, planted up an abutilon plant (has lovely red lantern shaped flowers all through the summer until end of October) I also planted a lovely pretty rose in a pot, arrived last week with the postman and I had`nt got round to doing it. Had a good tidy up and am now ready to sow some seeds - perhaps tomorrow after work if I am able.

Hope you all had a good day!

Love Kat x

Today I have had one cup of soup at eleven. Had my fill at four and got stuck on London so just home and feel too tired to eat

That gym sounds great! We have something similar where i am called Mifit which is a lovely gym and only £14.99 per month. Not that I'm a member now, mind you!

Food!

B - oat so simple with skimmed milk, 200cal??

L - ww salmon 130cal, crackers 160cal

Snack - skips, 88cal, biscuit (86cal) (probably shouldn't have but it was a toffee dodger!! Not jam, I tell you, but toffee!! I know!!!

Actually it wasn't that great.

Dinner - ww fish pie and spoon of sweetcorn 200cal, kitkat senses, 165cal

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Gym does sound good Kat!!!

Well done all xx

Toffee dodger eh???They sound nice...I have a softspot for toffee and caramel goodies...'I have a soft spot for all goodies , let's face it!!!

me:

bfast Oatso cinnamon with semi milk 206 (so yours should be fine Toffee)

tuna light lunch 219

WW chicken hotpot with cabbage & leeks 286

my faux icecream slimfast mush 272

half hour treadmill

Wednesday night check in

Breakfast -skipped because I was running late.
Lunch - wholemeal wrap, chicken tandoori, yogurt, sweetcorn, peppers, carrots
Tea - baked potato (managed half), roast chicken, carrots and sweetcorn.
Supper - ww biscuit, milk drink

Calories 799
Protein 69.2
Water 1.0 litres

Oh and managed to get home early enough from work to walk the dogs - so one hour walk.

(Still 1lb up on the scales though :( )

It's only got one more day to disappear! It better bloody have. I'm probably not eating enough but finding it hard to balance it.

I mean I could eat loads of sweet stuff - but real food is more problematic. I don't have a lot of restriction but sometimes I forget to chew properly and oh do I know it.

morning all onto mashed foods today now after fill yesterday. thinking scrambled egg for breakfast.....anyhoo i am a daily weigh in kinda girl and stepped on this morning and it says i'm another 2lb lighter this morning thats 5lb off in the last two days:D now i'm not gonna complain been waiting to shift some pounds for last month-6 weeks but is this right ?? tell me its not gonna come back on ??

have a good day all sun shinning again :)

Hi Weeble xx I think if you can leave the carbs till last and make sure you get as much protein down first as possible .
Carbs are for energy and you want to be burning your fat stores first if you get what I mean.
I will try and look out why protein is so brill for weight loss sometime and post it for you
You could add a snack earlier on or make lunch more cals..we'll have to brainstorm it for you.
Keep going !
You could have a small treat daily and do it that way but you need to choose something that won't trigger you to eat too much of it.
The weight watchers desserts are good at under 200 cals each for most of them.

Yummy , it's probably your metabolism kicking up a notch!
Keep going and try not to weigh during the week as it can lead to getting depressed when there's no actual fat gain..try and stick to your weigh day, same time same place etc to limit the chance of a random readout.

I hope thats a proper loss and I am sure it is xx

TB the more I think about your after fill regime , the more I feel it's a misprint!!
I have only ever done liquid / mushies straight after and on to normal food the next day and most others have much more lenient after fill pans too.
I admire your tenacity hun!!!

Eggs sometimes bind a bit...I spose it is down to the "rubbery" type texture when cooked.
I always figured that was why they stick with me.
As far as veggies go, I usually have the shredded mixed cabbage and leeks (tescos do them I expect other supermarkets do similar) and broccoli and cauli well cooked so they are soft (I nuke mine in the microwave) and usually I can get them down.
I don't have sweetcorn very often cos I think the skins would also clump together a bit...

Me so far:

Cinnamon Oatso (gosh I am boring haha) 206

much lawn mowing (phew it's scorchio down here...I should have taken off my jumper...well swapped it for a cooler top at any rate!!!)
Tuna light lunch 219
Ham 50

Ww beef in red wine and veggies 319

Slimfast thick shake 272

Total 1066

Last edited:
Neen admit it, it's not that it's too hot, you just wanted to flash the neighbours!! ;p

I'm being such a lazy mare today, pretty much sat on facebook all day, while watching Eclipse, and loved every minute of it ;)

B: coffee, right start

Handful of cashew nuts
lemsip (got another cold, grrr)
1 pt nas squash

L: yesterdays leftovers-salmon, cous cous, roast veg-eaten cold was lurverly

Coffee

Morrisons have a kids eat free offer on at the minute so me and Charlie are going there for dinner :)
ended up at pizza hut, I had the chicken salad with a few potato wedges and a couple of spoonfuls of Charlies icecream

another lemsip
Ex: walked dog and hoovered

Last edited:
What a fabulous day! Tis scorchio in Wales too also!

So far:
B - v small bowl shreddies with 1% milk. Don't go down v well really so don't knit any more on my account, nanas!
Snack - hula hoops, 129cal
Lunch - tried some sushi at m&s but even though I chewed lots it came up. So had slim fast instead, 220 cal.

Took wee baba swimming this morning - not so much cardio but good arm work!

X

No alas my neighbours are not worth flashing!!! Plus I think my flashing days are well and truly over!! LOL

I haven't got much more time before the hoodlums get back (yikes) so Dean and & are watching Sherlock holmes again while he's working and I am here yarning on!

Hope you and lil fella have a lovely meal x

LOL Toffee!!! Poor redundant Nanas!

Cariadtoffee said:
What a fabulous day! Tis scorchio in Wales too also!

So far:
B - v small bowl shreddies with 1% milk. Don't go down v well really so don't knit any more on my account, nanas!
Snack - hula hoops, 129cal
Lunch - tried some sushi at m&s but even though I chewed lots it came up. So had slim fast instead, 220 cal.

Took wee baba swimming this morning - not so much cardio but good arm work!

X

To add:
Tea - 3 x quorn mini sausages (48cal), quorn chicken thingy (235)

Back