• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banders Daily Diet and Exercise Log

Cazraline said:
Endless yogurt and soup

Ah, bless you caz. Not much fun on the liquids is it?
How long til solids? Xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Better get todays food logged in before I go to bed zzzzz feeling sleepy zzzzzzzzzz

Thursday 7/4/11

Breakfast - yogurt, banana, 2 clementines

snack - apple

lunch - tesco light wrap with philly light, sliced salmon, salad and low calorie salad cream.

snack - caramel snack-a-jack

tea - vegetable stir fry with finely sliced bacon, grilled
sugar-free jelly

Drinks - 2 x teas, 2 x coffees and s/f juice sipped through day.

night night folks xx

Love Kat x

Evening all. I have been smiling at some of the posts today - you all have a wicked sense of humour:D.

Today:

Actimel
2 cups of coffee
1 weetabix, skimmed milk and a sprinkle of splenda
Water - a pathetic amount
chicken soup
Pork chop blended, swede and carrot blended mushed together in gravy

Neen my provider has given nothing in writing about fills - but verbally after each fill I have been told the same. I must admit I have found it hard going this time - I suppose it was a novelty the first time around but the novelty has definitely worn off:rolleyes:. I am sticking to it though as I do not want to give them any excuse following all the problems with my surgery to lay any blame at my door if something is not right. Sorry that sounds a bit cryptic but I have some unfinished business with them.

Exercise - walking around the office and to and from buildings for meetings. By the time I got home it was late and I was too tired to do anything else.

tranquil x

Evening all, today i have eaten

Oatso x 1 with 1% milk
Choc mousse lite
Veg broth soup
Choc mousse lite
Chicken veg stir fry

Dietician today said I must eat lots of crunch leading up to my first fill! Ideas would be greatly recrived! ;) xx

Feeling very down today - my youngest (19) is moving out in September to share accommodation with University friends and my oldest (20) told me today that she wanted to move out too.

Now I know its only to be expected and what should be happening but I have brought them up on my own and we have been a team for so long it's really hard to let go. I'm also stuck in a four bed house that I can't afford and can't afford to sell. Sorry - just having a bit of a pity party.

Interestingly the upset has made me want to eat less - not more - most unlike me.

So here we go - Checking in - Thursday.

Breakfast - skipped
Lunch - chicken, peppers, sweetcorn, carrots, melba toast
Tea - bacon (no fat), eggs, dutch crispbake
Snacks - yogurt, milk drink, ww biscuit

Calories 913
Protein 82g
Water - just over 1.0 litre

Aww weeble - it is not a pity party - your kids are leaving home and that is always a moment of sadness. You have done a brilliant job bringing them up alone and I guess you are going to feel the loss of them gone. Perfectly understandable to feel the way you do. Big:hug99:.

tranquil x

Hiya Darlins xx I am completely zonked tonight..kept nodding off..
I will catch up and reply properly to you all tomorrow xx

Aww weeble - it is not a pity party - your kids are leaving home and that is always a moment of sadness. You have done a brilliant job bringing them up alone and I guess you are going to feel the loss of them gone. Perfectly understandable to feel the way you do. Big:hug99:.

tranquil x

Thank you for the hug. It's perfectly normal for them to want to be independent. I love them very much and want them to have a wonderful life - but I am going to miss them terribly.

Morning all back to solids today after fill on wednesday..think it has given me good restriction hope it lasts.....:D

Breakfast.
30g special K =112cals
1/2 pint s/s milk =127cals (50ml on cereal drink rest throughout the day)
2 dairylea light triangles = 60cals

tea =25cals
1L water
40 min walk in lunch break.:)

Lunch.
ww tomato & Basil Chicken =254 cals
activia snackpot =99cals

Highlights = 40 cals
1L water

Dinner.
ww beef hotpot =209cals
2 ryvita = 70 cals

Snack = activia snackpot = 99cals

totals = 1070 cals 60g protein:)

Hug for Weeble too xxxxx
Jo if you check the link below my sig for Mazza's food tips, that will give you some fab ideas for what to have next stage x

Me - same old same old
Oatso 206
Ham 50
Tuna light lunch 219
light choices mince beef & veggies 260

I have to go mow the crazy unruly back lawn and do much tidying outside...I'm sure I spotted a heard of wildebeasts this morning on the way to the shed.

Slimfast thick shake a la Neen 272
Total

Well done Yummy! Doing great!

Last edited:
Afternoon Luvvlies :) ...

Breaky - Small bowl special K
Lunch - light chicken and mayo with cuc sarnie
Tea - oven baked fish chips and peas

snacks - bowl of fat free yog with grapes and a plum

fluid- 3 cups of tea 1 glass of fizzy water (upto now)

Afternoon all!

Today

B oatso (200)
S harvest chewee bar (92)
L 4 Melba toast (128), half tub hummous (160) this was over two sittings though
S Starbucks med mango blended drink (anyone know how many cals in here? Not on website)

Plus a 3mile lovely walk with wee baba and the doggies.

D ww fish pie (195)

Last edited:
Evening all.

Today:

Actimel
1 weetabix skimmed milk and a sprinkle of splenda
3 coffees throughout the day
water - not enough but better than yesterday
tomato and basil soup
Innards of a small jacket potato, tuna blended, mixed with some low fat mayo and a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce
muller light yoghurt raspberry and cranberry - I did this the other night and did not learn my lesson - pouch is aching

I definitely have a lot more restriction at this stage compared to my first fill. I find I can stick to three 'meals' a day and the odd yoghurt. If only I could up my water intake it would be even better.

One more week on mushies and then the real test when I am back on solids.

No exercise today as I have had a headache most of the day and by the time I logged off from working I was exhausted. If I have any hope of getting into an exercise routine I have to get some balance with work but it is just not easy right now.

tranquil x

Hope your headache is gone by tomorrow tranquil - perhaps a good nights sleep will help x

Food for Friday 8/4/11

Breakfast - 1 x shredded wheat + 50g s/s milk

snack - 2 x clementines and 1 x snack-a-jack

lunch - tesco light wrap, slice salmon, cue, tom, lettuce,light salad cream (tsp)

snack - banana

tea - shepherds pie, with just a spoonful of the potato, carrots, peas, spring greens

drinks - 2 x teas, 1 x coffee and lots of s/f juice in this warm weather!

Love Kat x

Thanks Neen. I am a reluctant exerciser at the best of times so I need to watch using work as an excuse:D. Seriously, I will need to look at it. I am loving the fact I can walk without the aid of a stick. If the weather is good over the weekend I am going to try and persuade Mr TB to come and stroll around the park with me. It will do us both good to get out into the fresh air and hopefully the sunshine. If we can find a bench it may give us the opportunity to talk again about things - another plus.

tranquil x

Back