• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banders Daily Diet and Exercise Log

B - Picota Cherries (10) & 1 Kiwi
L - 2 lettuce leafs ( used the lettuce leafs like I would do bread) with half a tin of Tuna,3 spring onion heads and tablespoon of light mayo for filling)
D - 4 Jacobs cream crackers with 100g of Houmous ( Red Char-grilled Pepper flavor) mmmmmmmmmm

Fluids

1 Cuppa Tea
1 500 Mil bottle of water
1 Pint of NAS squash
1 Can of Vimto

Today's intake

Actimel
2 cups of black coffee with splenda sweeteners
protein shake
soup
water not much
soup

No exercise - aching from yesterday including a sore bootie:D

tranquil x

B - dry granola 1/2 cup
D - small chicken salad packet snack a jacks
S - 3 choc digestives
T - one piece kfc thick shake from mc d's (yep I know)

Lotsa nas squash and tea

Cycled 12.5 miles

B - Small Scottish Kipper
L - 1 Jacobs Cream Cracker with 25g of Red Pepper Houmous & 10 Picota Cherries and 100ml of Activa Natural Pouring Yogurt,
D - 2 Chicken Wings.

Fluids

330ml of Capri Sun Apple & Blackcurrant Drink
1/2 Cuppa Tea
1 Glass of Robinsons NAS Squash
1 Cuppa Coffee

Restrictions been a bit of a bugger today, could only manage the Orange Squash and 1/2 cuppa tea till 1pm. So not managed to eat / drink as much as I would have liked today (prob heat related)

Afternoon all, got back from my hols on Monday. Had a lovely time but the kiddies fell ill the last few days.
I think i had a bit of a wake up call on holiday, My son took some particularly unflattering photos of me in my cozzie which shocked me, also when it was really hot my thighs were chaffing together and gave me some nasty sores. I spent a lot of the time being really uncomfortable and it made me realise that i really have to work with this band. I haven't been trying hard enough if i am honest.
So from now i will be logging my food and exercise just to keep me accountable if anything.
Next year i would live to do the whole family resort beach holiday but i need to get in shape first.

So today
Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs
Lunch: Sausage Salad
Dinner: Salmon Fishcakes with peas.
Drinks: 3-4 White coffess, 1.5 ltr Water
Excercise: Swimming or gentle restart at the gym :eek:

I don't have a lot of restriction at the moment, i am due my first fill on 7th july:)

B - dry granola 1/2 cup
S - small banana
D - chicken salad and snack a jacks
T - 2 fish fingers, tablespoon baked beans abs 2 tblspns mash, rhubarb jelly
S - flake

cycled 12.5 miles

Hi Guys,

This is the first time i have looked at this thread and to be honest i am shocked at how small the amounts of food are for those who have restriction!

I have had my first fill, but have very little restriction! Went out for my birthday dinner at the weekend and managed to eat a normal starter and half a main course before i started to feel full! Having said that i must have some restriction as before i would have had all 3 courses plus a basket of bread!

If i get the same amount of restriction as you guys have i will feel much happier about going through the surgery!

I am still losing, but i am basically following a low calorie diet and not having any help from the band just now.

This has given me much hope x

Hi Guys,

This is the first time i have looked at this thread and to be honest i am shocked at how small the amounts of food are for those who have restriction!

I have had my first fill, but have very little restriction! Went out for my birthday dinner at the weekend and managed to eat a normal starter and half a main course before i started to feel full! Having said that i must have some restriction as before i would have had all 3 courses plus a basket of bread!

If i get the same amount of restriction as you guys have i will feel much happier about going through the surgery!

I am still losing, but i am basically following a low calorie diet and not having any help from the band just now.

This has given me much hope x

Feel free to join in - it is a great way of staying focussed.

tranquil x

B-mini shredded wheat
L-egg mayo (light mayo) 2 crispbreads, tomatoes. Low fat banana yog
S-orange lolly
D-chicken breast in BBQ sauce, broccolli and carrots. Jelly and low fat yog
If I want something later, I will have an apple and low fat hot choc.

Sounds quite good, but all the portions were a bit big, I'm having a fill tomorrow so hopefully I'll get some restriction back as don't seem to have any right now!

Didnt have much to eat today, stressy day before my long weekend = tight band!

Breakfast - small banana then a bit later a satsuma

Lunch - tablespoon of tuna and sweetcorn, very small portion of grated salad (red onion, cucumber, tomato and corriander)

Tea - a small handful of dry roasted peanuts (small because it wasnt my hand lol)

Water and tea with skimmed.

Mazza can so relate to the tight band issue. Had one all day.

Actimel
protein shake
1 cup of black coffee with splenda sweeteners
beef consommé
chicken curry soup - nice had bits of veg and chicken - a lot thicker than soup so good for mushies stage - it is one of the fresh soup range from asda
pitiful amount of water

No exercise - mind was willing - band wasn't:D.

tranquil x

Rache your cycling distances are great. I was going to venture out tonight but my band has other ideas:D

tranquil x

I've decided to set myself a weekly target of 50 miles this week TB, done 25 so far. Loving it :)

B - 2 Jacobs Cream Crackers with 35 g of couscous
L - 3/4 of a Sausage,3 Teaspoons of Mash,4 Slices Of Carrots, Gravy
D - One Kipper (small) and a bag of kellogs mini breaks ( Lemon flavour)

Fluids

3 Pints of Blackcurrant and Apple Nas Squash ( Robinsons)
1 Cuppa Coffee

Evening all

Today's intake

Actimel
2 cups of black coffee with splenda sweeteners
protein shake
beef broth soup
home made chicken stew blended - it looked like baby food but tasted ok
tiny amount of water - not enough. Going to try and drink a little more before bed

Exercise - went for a bike ride in the park before I started work (I worked from home today) I managed to do 2 rides around the park without stopping - that is 2 miles.

tranquil x

Well done TB that's fab.

B - 1/2 cup dry granola
S - small banana
L - chicken salad snack a jacks packet
S - 3xHeroes 3x choc biccies
T - sausage, beans and jacket pot with cheese and ate the lot was starving!!!!
Lossa tea, coffee and nas squash 2 pints

cycled 10 miles today, really tired now, the biggie will be tomorrow see if I can cycle for the third day in a row. So tired tho so will see.

Night all xxxx

Hey Mazza yes that's the one. I like it, :)
B - Dry granola half a cup
D - chicken salad
S - ham roll
T - cheese jacket pot
Lossa tea and nas squash

Cycled 7 miles and done one hours yoga :)

B - Special K Mini Breaks 24g packet Lemon Flavour
L - Chicken Samosa ( ate about 75%) of it
D - 5 Pieces of Chicken Tikka Cubes
S - 4 plain Jacobs Cream Crackers

Fluids

2 Cups of Coffee
2 Pints of Robinsons Apple and Blackcurrant Nas Squash

Back