• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banders Daily Diet and Exercise Log

Evening-
Have decided to post on here even though i don't have any restriction yet, but feel it may help me motivate myself to make better choices!
B- 2 egg scrambled egg
L- 100g Ham, tomatoes, fat free greek style yogurt with a tea spoon of honey (only ate half the pot- full)
D- Roast chicken, peppers, tomato, spinach, small amount home made potato salad

3 pints sugar free juice
1 cup of tea

Am planning to go to the gym- 1st time since surgery- once kids are down, will update tomorrow x

B - Dairy Lea Dunker
L - One half of Small Tuna Salad
D - Other half of the Tuna Salad

Fluids

5 Pints of Nas Squash (Various Flavours)

Evening all

I had to abandon my dinner tonight. It was the same as I had last night - a chicken stew that was more like soup. I had two small bites and that was it. It started to feel stuck. Then I thought the whole lot was going to come up. Had to walk around a lot and it helped ease it. Just had my evening medication and it was a job to get it down. I feel really stressed with things and I think that it might be the cause - but I am now worrying about getting on to solids again.

Intake

Actimel
3 cups of black coffee with splenda sweeteners
Chicken soup
small portion of soft cheese
Chicken stew - abandoned

Exercise - 2 mile bike ride

tranquil x

Evening all

I had to abandon my dinner tonight. It was the same as I had last night - a chicken stew that was more like soup. I had two small bites and that was it. It started to feel stuck. Then I thought the whole lot was going to come up. Had to walk around a lot and it helped ease it. Just had my evening medication and it was a job to get it down. I feel really stressed with things and I think that it might be the cause - but I am now worrying about getting on to solids again.

Intake

Actimel
Chicken soup
Chicken stew - abandoned

tranquil x

well done on ur 2 mile bike ride, as stress tightens band , hope u have a better day tomorrow xxx

Evening all

Intake

Actimel
Chicken soup
Chicken stew - abandoned

tranquil x

Well done the bike ride TB!

Just take things really slow with the food if you are stressed, could you blend the stew a bit more to help get it down?

Try not to worry about the next stage, it does sound like you have good restriction though. The first few mouthfulls are key as to whether you can eat the meal, slow small mouthfulls, chewed over and over then swallow slowly too.

You will be fine x

B - Vegetarian Brekkie ( 70% of veggie sausage, yolk of 1 egg, 2 t-spoons of a hash brown, 2 tablespoons of beans.
L - One Chicken thigh with own spices,1 tablespoon of Light Mayo(hellmans)10g of raw onion
D - 3 Cubes of Chicken thigh with own spices and 2 teaspoons of Sharwoods Mango Chutney.

Fluids

1 Cuppa Tea
3 Pints of Nas Squash
1 Pint of Water

I have a veggie brakfast most Saturdays at Wetherspoons - yummmm, my OH has the large non veggie one, plus my mushroom and tomato and anything else I dont eat! Their sauasages are mushed up veggies with herbs, very tasty.

Anyway back to yesterday:

Breakfast - go ahead yoghurt biscuit things

Lunch - tuna and sweetcorn with salad

Tea - WW salmon and broccoli mornay

banana and cherry activia yoghurt.

Tea with skimmed, water, water and more water.

I have a veggie brakfast most Saturdays at Wetherspoons - yummmm, my OH has the large non veggie one, plus my mushroom and tomato and anything else I dont eat! Their sauasages are mushed up veggies with herbs, very tasty.

Thats where I had mine Yesterday Mazza.... LoL, It was well lush, I gave my hubby my Left overs ( 2 Hashbrowns, the white of my egg, over half of my beans, tomato and mushroom) but it was still lovely.

Anyway back to yesterday:

Breakfast - go ahead yoghurt biscuit things

Lunch - tuna and sweetcorn with salad

Tea - WW salmon and broccoli mornay

banana and cherry activia yoghurt.

Tea with skimmed, water, water and more water.

Julie what is the veggie sausage like? I love the sound of that breakfast - very yummy.

tranquil x

Lovely , it was a Lincolnshire Vegetarian Sausage ..They sell em in Sainsburys xx

You get loads dont you?! Its very nice though and what I manage keeps me full all day - cant be bad :D

Thanks Mazza and Julie - sounds scrumptious. I will check out the Lincolnshire sausages in Sainsbury's - variety is the spice of life:D

tranquil x

Hey

Yesterday was ok, broadband playing up so couldn't post last night.

B- 2 weetabix, skimmed milk and teaspoon sugar
L- Ham, tomatoes and fat free greek style yogurt with teaspoon honey
D- Chicken wrapped in bacon (homemade) with small amount of mash and peas/sweetcorn

Snack- 4 teaspoons dairylea and 2 pkts crisps

Drinks- 4 lints LS juice, 1 cup of tea

Went to the gym (1st time in years) and did 40 mins cardio on Monday night!!

Today,

B- 2 egg scrambled egg
L- 2 stuffed mushrooms (cream cheese, onion, herbs and breadcrumbs) homemade
T- Home made curry- smallish portion and small chapati

snacks 1 pkt crisps

Drinks 3 pints LS juice 1 cup of tea

Am coping ok at the moment, portions bigger than they should be but hoping band fill will help with that and i am still losing :)

Evening all

I have posted a new thread about what happened when I tried to eat today. It is stress related I hope.

Actimel
1 cup of black coffee with sweeteners
a little water not much
egg mayo which did not stay in my system
a little more water

Mr TB and I did a two mile walk today - we went to the nearest shopping area to my sister's house - did not realise how far it was - we usually go in the car. We did have a stop on the way back as Mr TB who has some problems with his mobility now was very tired. We ended up in a pub sitting in the beer garden with the rain coming down (luckily it was a covered area) so he could have a pint and a ciggie. I had a little water. We are both pooped tonight.

tranquil x

Well I do not know what I did but I obviously did not press the right button for the thread I started. I was sick after eating something today and was wondering if it was stress related or my band is too tight. I am thinking it is stress but I shall be keeping an eye on things and giving pouchy a break from mushies as it obviously is not liking it at the moment.

tranquil x

TB

IMHO it could be stress or 'maybe' eating too quickly as you haven't eaten proper food for so long?

When you have good restriction you have to go soooooo slow. So slow infact that hot food always goes cold and you get nice and full after a small amount. The first few mouthfulls are the important ones.

Stick with it but take it easy x

Thanks Mazza. I am still in the mushies stage so it could be stress. That extra 3 ml is amazing in terms of restriction. Having had another sicky episode this morning I am going to now eat tiny amounts spread through the day and see how that goes. Having said that I am just having liquids for now as I am very sore. I will take on board what you say about not eating too fast and going slow. I think that will help a lot. Now I can see how with the right restriction you really can only manage tiny amounts compared to before.

tranquil x

B - 3 Rashers of Back Bacon(Grilled & all fat trimmed off)
L - 3 Jacobs Cream Crackers & 1 T-Spoon of lite butter
D - 1 slices of Princes Corned beef, & Mash (made with water and one t-spoon of lite butter
S - Bolands 2 Digestive Biscuits

Fluids

1/2 a cuppa tea
1 cuppa coffee
2 pints of Nas Squash. ( prob have more later)

TB

IMHO it could be stress or 'maybe' eating too quickly as you haven't eaten proper food for so long?

When you have good restriction you have to go soooooo slow. So slow infact that hot food always goes cold and you get nice and full after a small amount. The first few mouthfulls are the important ones.

Stick with it but take it easy x

I agree 100% xxx Take it slow TB xx

Restrictions been a real bugger today and just eaten and drank what I can on the go.

2 Activia Danone Cherry yogurt ( Fat Free Version)
2 Laughing Cow Cheese Triangles ( Light Version)
1 Pint of Skimmed Milk
1/2 Pint of Semi-Skimmed Milk
1 Oxo Cube (Beef)

I have kept it all down, no problems on that score just taken a while and as I feel lot of restriction today.

First day back on solids and a bit of a disaster. Been stressed all day and restriction has been hell.

2 cups of black coffee with splenda sweeteners
large glass of nas squash
bit of water
stir fry, chicken, prawns and mushroom and other veg which did not go down and stay down (sorry tmi):(
Feeling very sore and have a terrible headache

Exercise:
l
cleaning my sisters house including lugging her very heavy upright vacuum cleaner up and down stairs
short walk

tranquil x

Back