• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banders Daily Diet and Exercise Log

Rache you did 9 miles yesterday!! Come on hun! If it was someone else saying what you are saying, I'm sure you would be telling them to not beat themselves up !! I know you would xxx
Beating yourself up won't help anything x Do what you can each day and focus on the day in hand only xx

B - sloppy porridge
L - half a wrap, half a dozen crisps
S - pack caramel snack a jacks
T - 1/4 plate chicken stir fry with rice noodles

cycled over 4 miles round the (big) block with my daughter and had apple pie and custard when I got home.

Drunk lots of nas squash and tea today too :)

B - 1/2 cup dry granola
L - 3 snack a jacks with dairylea light triangle and humous
S - caramel snack a jacks pack
T - Beans on toast :)
S - Caramac

Lots of nas squash and tea today :)

Cycled 8.5 miles and did one hour of yoga too :)

Shattered now so early night for me xx

WOW Rache, you go girl! i wish i had your motivation towards exercise!

Sorry ive not posted for a while but you know me!

B - 3 X Cream crackers with cheese & butter
L - Vegetable pasta in cheese sauce
D - 4 X cream crackers
S - 2 welsh cakes
W - 1000ml
E - SSShhh zero! (except walking in work all night)

Not the best food choices in the world, but after the past 2 days of PB'ing im glad this lot stayed down today.

B - 1/3 cup dry granola
L - small jacket potato with half a tin of chilli on and some grated cheese
S - Flake
T - Roast chicken veg and one new potato
small bowl of ice cream and fruit salad, ate the ice cream left the fruit salad

Really hungry this evening so had small tub of humous and some cheese.

Walked a mile.
xxx

Today's intake - I had a fill today:

2 cups of black coffee with splenda sweeteners
Actimel
1 glass of nas squash
Water - three small cups
1 small bowl of home made chicken and lambs neck soup - all bits strained

I am keeping an eye on things as I have gone from little or no restriction in the last 4 to 6 weeks. The soup is lying heavily at the moment but that is tenderness from the fill.

No exercise - just a little housework

tranquil x

Eating was very erratic over the weekend! Managed some of a veggie breakfast at wetherspoons on Saturday morning then nothing until the evening, we had a chinese take away but as Im struggling with cooked pepper and onions I didnt really enjoy it :sigh:

Yesterday I had 2 quorn sauasages and served my self to poached eggs, I managed the sausage and a tiny bit of egg 1. Why on earth did I think I could eat 2 eggs :confused: In the evening I had a salmon fish cake with peas and sweetcorn - yum!

Today I have had:

Breakfast - greek yoghurt with honey and a sprinkle of museli.

Luch - my usual salad in a cereal bowl with tuna and sweet chilli.

Tea - WW salmon thing.

Snacks 2 chocolate snack a jacks.

My exercise plan for this week is:

Monday (today) swimming 50 lengths of an olympic size pool - which I did this morning before work.

Tuesday - 3 miles on the treadmill.

Wednesday - 45 mins spinning followed by 60 mins yoga - OM ;)

Thursday - 3 miles on the treadmill

Friday - swimming 50 lengths before work or at lunch

Saturday - day off, well apart from housework and dog walking!!!!

Sunday - 45 mins spinning class then 60 mins body pump.

Phew ..........................................................

Goodness Mazza I am exhausted just from reading that:D.

Very inspirational though. I was never a fan of exercise but I am hoping that I will learn to enjoy it as I get lighter. It is a huge effort to do anything at the moment. I wish the weather would get better so I can try my bike again. I have planned my first outing with my sisters for the weekend. I need to be able to peddle more than the 5 yards I manage at the moment:rolleyes:.

tranquil x

Well TB at work I sit on my backside all day, either in my chair or in my car so I need to do a fair bit of exercise to burn those calories.

You will get there hun, before my hysterectomy I couldnt exercise because nearly as much because of the pain - it really wears you down being in pain doesnt it? Its a vicious circle though :sigh: dont you just hate them - grrrrr

Getting out and about either walking or cycling is an excellent start. Just look at Rache cycling for miles!!! x x x

Today's intake:

2 black coffees with splenda sweeteners
Actimel
1 protein shake
1 small glass of water
beef consommé soup
Home made chicken and lambs neck soup - strained of all bits

I struggled with a tight band today.

No exercise but was in office so walking to and from tram station plus walking around the office

tranquil x

Teehee I can just imagine that :)

Had one slice toast, half tub of lighter choice prawn cocktail, one small danish pastry (someone's birthday at work) and 2 small pieces of kentucky breast (no bones)

Am not really interested in much today and didn't want to cook tonight, more concentrating on liquids and lubricating sore throat.

Not done any exercise, and not going to either today.
Early night for me xx

:DNeen and Rache - so funny. Neen, not sure you could grapple me down at my size. I am managing to sleep once I get into bed. It is just getting there - I tend to end up doing things or staying on my computer rather than just getting into bed and resting:rolleyes:.

I miss the energy I had a few weeks ago when I was clearing the garage and getting my new bike. Just do not have the energy to do anything right now. I am sure things will feel different in a few weeks. Still have a big clear out to do to get the garage sorted. That is going to be my exercise once I get going again - plus giving the bike riding a good go.

Today's intake:

Actimel
1 cup of black coffee with splenda sweeteners
1 protein shake
1 glass of nas squash - finding squash easier than just plain water
small bowl of home made chicken and lambs neck soup. I have now had enough of this so tomorrow night it is off to asda to check out their fresh soups - need some variety
1 cup of cadbury highlights - made a nice change
Going to have some consomme - not sure if it will be beef or chicken - choices, choices:D

No exercise

tranquil x

B - Kellogs Cereal Bar
L - Chicken satay skewers
D - Bowl of Cheerio's

FLUIDS
1 Cuppa Tea
1 Cuppa Coffee
1 Pint of NAS squash
and some water during the day

I have not been posting as I am still on liquids so its protein shake, soup and soup again:D

I am drinking more due to having nas which is helping a lot. I do not know why I did not think to have more of this when I was struggling with plain water.

Exercise - lots of walking to and from meetings all day.

tranquil x

Back